Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

Seism is a ■■■■. In all cases, you will need AoE Attack ratio even playing a doppel. I have 11 AoE attack ratio, so if 6 medium mobs is inside my hitbox, I can catch all them. Pouncing is good but has a tiny hitbox aswell.
I took highlander because is the weakpoint in fencer(slash)

Sorry, barb will fill only some CC for your kit but you will still miss AoE AR. Aside from pouncing and warcry, rest can be discarded. Or do you think AoE from barb will overcome fencer skills?

yup its cover AOE for fencer, in farming mode only LOL (gem upgrade T_T)
but for bossing
you only spam attaque conquile + prep + sept + lunge +attaque compose

but bleeding is nice debuff, thats why only 2 best for fencer high3 or barb3
ps : bleed scale with STR though CMIIW

the best barb3 is always war cry attribute, 330 physical att in crit will net 450, with epee garde its like 900 damage difference with armor type benefit may be 1300 per hit difference CMIIW coz i’m bad at math and english T_T
ps : and now CD is reduced

I love my Lunge + Cleave + Seism combo. Though utility wise in party play, Highlander will always be above. (and I’m missing Cartar too)

I managed too kill atleast 100 Upents last night, only got 1. Started at 167, got the amber at 205, ended at 265. Can only manage to kill 6 every 5 mins (2 every channel, hopping when I killed the 2-3 Upents that spawn in the bottom right area of Cobalt). This is my 2nd worst farm ever (#1 would be Galok tho I was very lucky on that, since DPE got me 2 BBs). I wish we can get confirmation already on ktos if Epee won’t be capped at 5 so I can stop farming Venier lol

I almost not undestood what you want to say(ok, I’m trying to understand yet).
From what I understod, your fencer skills AoE will rely on your AoE when you press F1. Barb can have 1k AoE AR but your fencers skills will use that value in F1.
Fencer with vubbe gloves has 6 AoE AR for all their kit(excluding balestra has 10 AoE or can hit 10 targets).

Barb seism has 5 AoE + 6 from your table = 11. Pretty godd but seism has a mediocre damage but is a good CC.
Pouncing has 0 AoE + 6 from your table = 6. Has a nice damage but a very high CD(here isn’t differente spam coquille+compose).
Warcry is a must for who went barbC3.

Anyway, AoE provided for one class cannot be shared by other classes.

@migzzz
Are you farming with doppel? That could be 2 instead of 1. At this moment I have 5 and didn’t have time to farm today.

Yes I am though I only have it at level 1, only 1 Upent every 57s. I can manage to clear out the 3 channels in less than 3 mins, only 2/6 Upents (that is if I am lucky that others haven’t killed it yet) I can get to use DPE on. as of now I have so much of those barks and flowers. lmao

in bossing, you dont need AOE
but in farming you need AOE
in solo you need AOE

and fencer is suck at solo, coz of low AOE

what i mean that barb skill AOE will be helpfull in farming only
but in bossing highlander still better because of skull swing + bleed

and for hard hitting mob, barb CC is nice, when mob try to nuke you, you can helm chopper it LOL, or dust devil if you have corsair1 instead barb3

Now I could understand hehe.
Thats why fencer need glad bands and headgears with AoE AR.

@migzzz
My DPE is at level 2, so I must run like a mad monkey after other upent. But I always wait for my DPE because I don’t want any regrets when a amber drops.

If I could get to 500+ crit rate without Sissels, I’d gladly trade them for some GB. It’s so time consuming to enhance Gem. I can only go so far at level 6.

Oh that’s why. What server are you on? I’m on Tels and can only farm at night on weekdays. I still get competition with other players farming the ambers so whenever I see one I kill it already, with or without DPE as I don’t want it to be taken from me by fellow farmer. :joy:

down to rank 4 in wupent kill ranking

better prepare mentally :joy:

Hehe, I play on silute. When I was farming I barely see some one farming ambers(in those 4 days I saw only one fencer). People here are lazy and want only buy.

Lucky you then. lol. On my server, on all 3 ch, there are usually 2 bots, 1-2 legit farmers. gotta kill everything fast

That’s what money is made for! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

That is a big problem. Almost everyone in this thread plays on telsiai/varena.

@danielnito007

So you are one of them. I see. Lazyness will kill you hehe.

I like farming for my items (all my equips came from either farming the recipe/mats or farming the silver to buy those recipe/mats :joy:) but well tbh I’d buy if I ever see sellers of those ambers lol, but all I see are also buyers.

(I like having my name on the items memo :sunglasses:)

Anyone here can tell me how much do you guys made in pure silver in high level maps?

I’m still itching to make a Scout 3 just to farm silver. My HL2>Corsair Fencer just made to lv130. Sissel is expensive to make

Actually, my laziness killed my Fencer because I won’t reroll. The char that was meant to be a Fencer will now be a Murmillo if I feel leveling it ever again.

Honestly, Venier costs around 4.5m. It’s easier to make money in some maps than farming those ambers. It’s like my Cata Rapier. I bought the recipe and mats for ~700k and I’m selling it now for 1.3m. Did the same with my Lydeka (although I tried dropping Free Partisan recipe). Two days ago I bought a Lizard Amber for 15k heheehe. I love looking for underpriced items at the AH.

I think I have a free partisan recipe.

I’ll buy it for 5 talts :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

problem is no one is interested in farming them other than fencers, you usually see none or just a few in market

I know. That’s why Venier recipe is so cheap compared to a crafted one. Personally, I’d buy a FP Venier and deal with one less pontetial than go through the “trouble” of farming those ambers.

Perhaps I’m just not made for Fencer.