Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

Ok, Spada never with my luck. Better for High DEX Fencer? Catacomb or Venier?

Venier is really handy to have no matter the situation

the rest you’ll want as extra weapons, you can wait how fencer c3 goes before deciding.

Actually it’s important because i wanna reroll on C3 so +2 to all fencer skill release 2 point from Conquile and i can get Attque Au Fer and Sept Etoiles. But better rapier drop only from Earth Tower so let dreams be dreams.

Man that is nice, I’ve already got my Spada but I really want to craft Venier.

I hope the Fencer3 skills issues are just a bug. Are there other classes with C3 skills that are capped at 5?

Hmm, I’m going to be stuck without electricity, hot water, gas for a few weeks. Fun times!

I’ve been lurking this thread for a while, and I just want to put in my 2 cents.
Currently working toward my theory build, High3-Cor2-Fen1 with current ranks.
The idea is that DWA will cover for the downtime of Hexen Dropper, which in theory should cover for the damage that Attaque Composee would bring during skill downtime. It’ll be weaker for sure, but I’m thinking it’ll free up MP and SP to allow for other skills to be used instead.
I know @AnitaCafe has a Cor2-Fen1, what are your thoughts?

You actually caught me logged in and lurking! I’m just returning to ToS after a couple month break. As far as your question goes, it works. One reason I love this class is the auto-attack filler for skills and of course versatility.

However now that I’m back, and rank 8 was quite the disappointment for my build, I’m not sure where to go from here. I was mostly banking on new classes, and of course the two new ones are spear wielders and shield wielders. xD! I’m thinking Fencer 2 is the smarter choice damage wise, where as Corsair 3 would just be more fun, have a little ranged in there. What are you thinking of doing for Rank 8?

As for a main I think since I’ve been gone a while, I may make a new one. Always loved Quarrel Shooter and I already have some funky build ideas brewing. Again, auto attacks. :heart:

1 Like

Yeah I’m also coming back after a few months break. Frame issues over the summer were terribad, but now it’s not as bad as everyone is making it out to be.
With rank 8 out I was thinking of going to Fen2, and eventually go Fen3 regardless of rank 9 classes. My C2-F2 path will suffer for now, but hopefully rank 9 will be skippable for us and we can go into F3 while ignoring what R9 has to offer.

Welcome back!

Also, not ideal but sorted electricity problem. At least I’ve got that to some extent!

1 Like

Welcome back @AnitaCafe, haven’t seen you for a while. Btw, be warned. AA builds using QS3 will fall off after rank 6. Best thing is A2>QS3>SR3

@Elaralam: What is going on? Don’t tell me you are camping in London

@Lostac: So Ele property attacks can’t crit? That’s something need to be considered. I wish to maximize Epee efficiency as possible. Lolopanther Rapier is not achievable for me even after R8 arrives

1 Like

They can’t crit but they are still added to your final crit output so it’s okay pre-R8.

for R8 imo venier is still good so long as it works on c3 skills

Guys, i got some doubts regarding skull swing and coquille synergy, they are opposite to each other, work together or can work but separately?

Because skull swing reduces enemy def to 0 for phys attacks, and coquille converts the enemy defense into pierce damage buff yea?

Doing the SW1>HL3>PELT1>FEN3 route

No, they don’t work together.

In this case means that skull swing dont disturbs coquille enemy’s defense calculation to piercing damage bonus right?

They works in a similar way, but SS for all phy damage and coquille for piece.
If you use all 2 in the same time, the numbers will be the same in the end.

@hienng1991 has requested this test and I posted in some place but I’m lazy now to search that test.

Nice sold my Venier on time for 16M come at me Spada <33

Hehe, I was living in a flat in London for a while actually. Moved somewhere else for now but the place is quite a mess due to renovations. I just need to survive until January and I’ll be able to move to my flat.

@pajugaaldiablo 16!? I wonder how much it’s worth on Fedimian… It’s a lot easier to farm than a Battle Bracelet!

I’m currently in the 120-170 range of equipments, using a Shade Dancer, Shade Skirt, Vubbe Fighter Gauntlets and Legwyn Family Leather Boots, with 50 of Leather Mastery.

But my question is:
When will be the time to invest in Plate Gear and Plate Mastery?

When you get your grynas/virtov plate pieces.

You can always do both, I’m working on Virtov now but meh I’ve only gotten Leather boots so far, I spent so much time on 130 dungeon lol

Oh, I see, so it’s an end game thing. Thanks Lostac.