Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

they stack. I have both guardian and aspersion

but yeah, i don’t know if it takes from the base def value or after guardian/aspersion

That requires some testing but taking 5/5 Guardian is a good idea thanks to its recent buff. So we can wear mDef gears while being able to maintain high physical res

grynas has both. (def and mdef)

I think I’ll make Grynas Armor+Leggings+Greaves + Vubbe Fighter gloves my default set. still get the 3 piece plate bonus and defense from plate.

A pair of Superior Korvos boot will do wonder if you ever need more mDef

I would love if mDef works like pDef. I did some tests with elements dance and it was nice. But some mobs has dark damage(tons of mobs) and earth damage will surely rape you. Mdef perhaps has some crazy math because in my tests the magical damage got reduced something like (Damage received-mDef/2)

I read just this post and don’t really understand how it’s possible.

Without Guardian 1/5

With Guardian 1/5

So at lv5, Guardian will reduce your Patk by 5.6%.

I don’t think so.

56 Patk loss for every 1000 Patk. No big deal in my opinion.

Did I something miss?

That stat is our Guardian version right now which level 1 reduce your Patk by 14%.

In Ktos, Guardian -Patk part is changed to this formula 2 + 0.9*(skill level - 1) so It only reduce 2% at level 1 and 5.6% at level 5. (uhh They already changed it right??)

In Ktos

Ok all clear now.

what u want do next ? i have this build but idk what do it next ? Cors x3 very better then fencer x2 but if i take fencer x2 on 9 rank i can take fencer x3 but fencer x3 is really strange if i have cors becouse hex and fleche this is one skill oh idk

So I upgraded my attributes+knowledge of how wb rankings work now

yeah, easy rank 1

but to be fair not much competitors there lol

2 Likes

Some spada/venier comparison since I made a beefed up spada recently

Did not test on dark property monsters for accurate/fair results

Weapons both have Level 5 Green Gem.
As you can see in the pic,
+5 Spada w/ 19 Lightning Property attack awakening, Trans stage 1
/VS/
+2 Venier

Sept Etoiles Level 10 (take note venier is 12) Attribute Level 30
Left, Venier - Right, Spada
4482 - 5649
Coquille applied

Preparation-Etoiles
8868 (ignore venier holy property trigger) - 9415

Composee Level 1 (take note of venier Lv3) Attribute Lv 40
Venier - Spada
Coquille Applied
6151 - 6140

3 Likes

Nice test.
In a scenario where enemy has defence ignored,spada will outdamage venier ever because spada damage scales with critical attacks.
Venier is really nice since you are fighting dark mobs or you need save skill points.

With epee garde, the 286 flat from venier can be obfuscated by a high damage weapon. But for now, that 286 is still valuable.

Edit: Before I sell my venier, I tested cartar stroke with venier and magas.
Venier(+8) did 7,3k and magas 8,7k(+0).

you are probably testing on plate monster, magas rapier has bonuses vs plate

Yes, on mineloader but magas 226+136=362, venier +8 79+88=167. Almost the same as your tests.

I noted that 286 from venier comes in hand when you have a low base damage. When I was with my venier, my base damage was 840+ with no buffs and with magas 899+139(on plate) = 1038. Maybe I was high str and that count too much.

ya and one more thing, venier gets half benefits on cartar stroke because it doesn’t get +2 on HL skills

Yeah. That +2 is highly relevant. Lets see if venier can levelling fencer c3 kit.
Thei said something if is a bug or intended?

no info yet if bugged or not, if it’s bugged, venier will be very strong with +2 and I’ll just sell my spada

Here in silute has 0 spada for sale. Tomorrow I will start to farm venier again.

@Lostac can you tell me where can I get a Spada Recipe?

Helgasercle Cube

280 World boss on Kalejimas >etc> Investigation