Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

i like to max it but people tend to just put 1 point[quote=“F4r1nha, post:2621, topic:300257”]
Maxing Crown is fine?
[/quote]

it’s ok, it’s a really nice debuff[quote=“F4r1nha, post:2621, topic:300257”]
Moulinet is a good skill to invest?
[/quote]

no, but it’s a multihit slash, you’ll love it at dina bee farm but once you get fencer2 you won’t be using it that much since you’ll do more dmg with crosscut&skyliner and fencer skills[quote=“F4r1nha, post:2621, topic:300257”]
1 point in wagon is a nice cc?
[/quote]
It’s kinda slow, but it’s the only cc you’ll get from highlander[quote=“F4r1nha, post:2621, topic:300257”]
Cartar Lv 3 with knockback attribute is nice or leave ir at lv1?
[/quote]

you can leave it at lvl 1 but it’s a nice strike skill so put more points into it since now we charge it a lot faster

1 Like

Thanks for all infos guys, and about fencing, my skill distribution is fine?

Regarding stats i though in something like this at LV 280 with 38 bonuses

When R8 gets in i should put everything in dex till LV 330 right?

Dust Devil hits twice behind you and 3 in front, and even if its damage is a bit poor the spin is great for CC.

I’m using 3 atm. Will use other 5 for glass mole, or w/e. Considering nuale cards too cuz magic attacks gonna rape hard on R8 content.

Three days of pure leveling:

1 Like

Dang it. I really hate you. I have been leaving my HL2 for nearly a week without gaining a single level. College, job and stuffs. I hate my life

1 Like

I get quite a few no exp days. Though today was a bit more productive. :wink: Helps that I don’t need to grind for those stupid Ambers anymore!

1 Like

Your Hope and Faith shall prevail against all odds.

Off topic a bit. I kinda need a sim card with decent amount of data plan (about 10gb). Got any idea for a cheap one?

Nowdays I don’t need anymore to study and work.
So I have plenty of time to play.

Must be nice being an achieved adult. After all that hardship, you can finally relax

Oh yeah. A 33 years old “boy” now can enjoy your life, not bad at all.
With too much spare time, I can put in action my plans.
That is my new fencer sw3>hop1>cor. Took hoplite because I’m too bored to AA all the time.

So just confirming again, are lizard ambers DPK now? seeing all those kill numbers of Upent. Man, I’m gonna spend like a week trying to get those :joy:. I’ve already had my fair share of yognome horrors farming all those mithrils for my 2 sissels.

@Kascly mine is also the same level as yours, 3 days of non stop leveling. I gotta say it’s much easier now thanks to all those repeatable quests.

pretty good dmg!

Interesting. Another High3>Barb1>Fencer, it seems that this is a pretty popular build in kToS.

Also, she seems overwhelmed by the quantity of skills. For instance, against Poata & Mole, in the Epee Garde CD, she could have used Skull Swing, Coquille, Lunge, Cleave, Crosscut, Vertical Slash and Skyliner.
This combo would have taken about the amount of time for Epee Garde to be ready, and dealt some serious damage.

She is also using Composee at level 6 and one Lemuria Gem. Do we have any info about lv15 potions?

Anyway, which dungeon are you guys running for silver, 130 or 145?

omg thats benire, and it doesnt affect the epee stance cool down, a freakin bug

Fencer3 skills don’t have overlevels. It may be a bug, intentional, or some rushed things the devs forgotten to add.
We’ll have to see if they fix it, probably they’ll.

they shoudl fix it, if you play QS3 u know u can overlevel running shoot with grandcross

130 dg gives around 250k silver, 145 around 330k. I’d recommend 130 since it can drop Peta.

But things like Summon Familiar has no overlevels (caps at 5) so we still don’t know if there’s going to be overlevels for Epee.