Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

4s?

1 Like

more vulnerable to [Slash] attacks

Idk which is which anymore

https://tos.neet.tv/skills/11102
Both are 4s (I think. Now you confused me).

1 Like

Tks, it seems that both Slash debuff and evasion share the same duration. I hoped evasion can be longer

@migzzz if you are still interested in spada there’s a bunch in market now for cheap (telsiai), but I suggest waiting for it to be cheaper because no one seems to be buying

it started from 4m>3.7m>3m

yeah I saw them. still waiting if they’ll get any cheaper :grin:

400 Upents, 1 Amber.

1 Like

6 hours game play to reach rank 4. Not bad.

That feeling when your master request you to kill some mobs for class advancement and one of them are a galok. So you go to tenet church, spoted one and a mother****** who is farming battle bracelet kills that galok. Now I have to wait 30 minutes.

Edit: Happened again, but this time was a bot :angry:

20 Hours ripped from my life. Just for Venier… Never again!

I got my Venier recipe when I was farming yellow gem for Sage Wall or something like that. But I can’t find Fossilized Lizard Ambers… around 400 killed and not a single one dropped yet. Any tips? (I’m on the bottom of the map and switching channels.)

1 - corsair>flag>punch
2 - pray to rngesus

I kept getting Upent bark from the flag!!!

One dropped after 300 kills. So far 500 kills for 2 Ambers!

At least I only need 1 more now.

Guys what’s your opinion on this build?

Sword 3 > Pelt 1 > Corsair 1 > Fencer 3

Sword 3 for occasional PVP, Pelt 1 for Guardian evasion / swash and Corsair for PVP / flag loot.

High Dex for the sweet crits, maybe 50-100 CON for survival.

Since most damage will come from Fencer anyway and some of these spammable with 0c (that class alone has 11 skills O_O) it’s unlikely you’ll use HL or Barb skills when you reach Fencer 3 Class lv 15.

It’s a build @Lostac has always wanted to do. Pain Barrier, Concentration and Restrain are its main attraction. IMO, I find PB kind of ineffective on a Fencer whom relies mainly on evasion.

Now Epee has been nerfed, 30s uptime and 45s cd. I think Barb and HL might have great use in dealing damage between Epee cd. I think either Barb or HL might be better at the moment unless you wish to bet on a future Gungho buff.

In my case, I’m running a Pelt>Hl2>Corsair build and it works for me.

@Elaralam: I wish you good luck. Came back from my shift and I saw you logged out. Feels lonely

Cancelled the plan.

Epee stance is too strong the bonus damage from concentrate won’t matter.
It’s just a PB restrain thing since you don’t want to be using minotaur cards, unless you really do

I’m building it but I took Rode c1 instead of Pelt because of Guardian nerf. Now that it’s going to be unnerfed, Pelt is the better choice. Still a long way to go since no Fossilized Lizard Ambers on market, no drops from Upent and leveling a hopgoon.

With Serpentine debuff nerfed and Epee Guard duration nerfed, I wonder which is better DPS now, Dragoon or Fencer?

I’m betting on fencer, Dragoon is like HL, more of a support than an actual dps, only capable of doing so because the debuff is so good.

Also you’ll probably only be able to throw 2-3 skills with 5 sec db on dragoon.

I personally think Fencers got the short end of the stick from the nerfs.

For Dragoons, going from 10s to 5s on the debuff mainly affects your burst. You can still fit in x2 Dethrone + Dragon Tooth, and since the debuff is applied on the first hit, the subsequent hits from Serpentine will still be affected. Your main loss is on Stabbing/Cyclone, which you could’n’t fit into the 10s duration anyway (Stabbing will be prioritized).

Fencers went from 100% uptime to 66.66%, which is pretty damn huge. The only saving grace is -IF- Epee has overlevels (6-9). As of now we know that Venier is unable to raise the levels of C3 skills above 5, so we will need to see if this changes.

Also, remember that Hoplite3 got buffed in the R8 patch, Spear Throw going from 1 to 3 hits, giving Dragoons a 0CD sustain skill (with pretty high base damage) if they were to build Hop3 over the Cata route. Hoplite also has the advantage of giving them more AOE atk ratio + 150-180 crit rate via lvl 15 Finestra (+2 from zegas spear, +1 from monster gem), allowing them to crit cap much more easily.

Lastly, Dragoons are able to pick up Doppel1 for lvl 5 DoV, which is not possible for Fencer3 until R9, by which case picking a R6 class seems like a bad idea.

So yea. Things definitely look to be more advantageous for Dragoon2 vs Fencer3 so far.

I think so too, fencer require a lot of investment to be viable compared to spear users .