Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

It was lit lmao. I might roll a doppel or just go build up my inquisitor.

They added Rapiers to the usable weapons of Murm skills, and there’s this https://tos-kr.neet.tv/attributes/115014.

Google translate gives “Eoin damage in both hands while wearing a helmet and flight sting of properties increased 28% per skill level.”, is it boosting all pierce damage?
Is Fencer2Murm a thing now?

Unless Murmillo builds can make up the loss of Epee damage, there will be no way to include Murmillo in Fencer builds for now

It’s referring to synchro thrust from hoplite I believe which can be cloned by shinobi. They’re really pushing shinobi murmillo, aren’t they loll

Gladiator ninja. coz its IMC :joy:
hope the patches come out. can’t wait to see what other changes has been made

Whelp, looks like early ranks are useful for damage again. 15s of downtime is pretty huge.

RIP Sw1-Pelt1-Hop1-Barb1-Cor1

Welcome back:

Sw1-Pelt1-HL3

or

Sw1-Pelt1-HL2-Barb1

15s downtime + sacrifice shield for more damage (well this one not much problem) while Wiz3 still have quick cast with 50% damage boost with 100% uptime and no drawback lol.

“It’s because they can’t crit” ECKSDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Quick Cast basically = 100% crit uptime for wizards, but no benefit from crit atk.

Its kind of funny lol.

Its viable HL 3 instead Barbarian 3 ? Sword 1 - Pelt 1 - HL 3 - Fencer 2

With the nerf to Epee, I would say that it is very viable.

1 Like

Thanks, and the skills / stats how they work? I was thinking if Sword 2 works better than Pelt 1.

Calling @Lostac

With the very recent changes in ktos, any thoughts and/or changes for Fencer builds?

1 Like

Nah, without Pelt you will lose a large source of evasion (+18%) in order to gain a few more seconds of Pain Barrier and some meager damage.

HL3 is a decent route if you wish to get more Slash burst

I’m hoping the +2 bug on C3 skills are really bugs.

Still the same. Though I might recommend Barb 3 or HL 3 over Barb 2/HL2 now if you prefer damage (as I’ve always did).

I’m not really after the damage on Barb so I took only Barb 2 and corsair for the utility.

During Epee downtime you can just use pouncing and/or charge frenzy, so that your next epee stance will have frenzy PA bonus.

If you took HL, just do Skull/Crown>rest of the combo and in a few seconds your skills should be ready.

Pouncing during the full 10 seconds though should do more than a whole HL slash rotation.

Really amateur question but what’s the strength of HL3 Barb Fencer? Is it a R7 or R8 build? Do Cleave and Lunge stack?

I’m coming back to game and have a HL3 Pelt sitting around 165. Because I haven’t played in awhile I wouldn’t mind rerolling if it’s not going to be ideal for R8. Although, these Epee changes seem to make it stronger because of Skyliner & Vertical Slash. Am I wrong?

Cleave and Lunge stacks, but Lunge has a very short duration without overheat.

Highlanders have their own advantage which I don’t really prefer, but as far as slash types go in terms of damage

HL3 and barb3 are both good.

Pouncing damge > All HL3 Slash damage combined
The advantage of HL3 is you get crown uptime, more wastable skills because of low cooldown, and cross guard if you like switching.

I would have preferred if they needed the crit multiplier and left it at no CD.

That’s what I’m thinking if I’d go Barb3. Pouncing during downtime of Epee. But man, pouncing has such terrible cd.

A rotation of Lunge-Seism-Dust Devil should cover 10s right?