Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

You should probably stick to ellaganos then, even with the burst mole provides it isn’t very much.

So 70 Dex = 70 Eva + 70 Cr1t then.

Glass Moles for my SR

I think 3 or 4 ella and 3 or 4 reavepedes are enough for an almost all rounded set.

I need more characters above 130! But I spend too much time grinding mats! I’ll probably continue leveling my Hop->Deg after I got Venier and in between of grind parties. Maybe level a scout or a QS3 as well.

1 Like

Atk +20%

Add 7 of this card in TOS

3 Likes

scout is probably the best. 10 mins for 250k silvers is really really good.

Closest to that is really reaverpede since majority of the monsters are medium.

if you are looking to do ET that’s your best bet.

Also updated the guide with cards

Will only update the builds to match Rank 8 when they come here.

Yeah, me too here in Silute. But, the most predominant build for Fencers here are Ascalone’s and LoliLicker’s:

Which doesn’t have Peltasta and, in my opinion, are super wasteful with Sword2.

After fencer c3 skills release, many people is buying venier.
I’m still considering a reroll but when I fight shadowgaller my HL skills become too powerfull.
With 30% more Patak in str, only murmillo will be benefied because of his attributes in % instead of flat values.

@Lostac: Here is your Reaverpede card (where does this thing drop?). Also, evasion duration of Lunge

Increases physical damage against [Medium] size targets by 15%.

That Turtle General is a MVP card which cost several billions zeny and it is not always readily available as boss cards here in TOS.

OT (kinda), what do you guys think about Templar?
Was looking at this skill.

If it can truly share any buffs, it’s gonna be so op. Imagine by chance you’ll have Templar2, Fencer3 and Dragoon3. If Epee can be shared, can’t imagine the damage the Dragoon will be making (but then again there’s the damage cap, is it only visual or is it really a cap?). Stun Blade isn’t so bad either, 3k+ base damage, 3 multi hit and 3 overheats.

*Looks at Shinobi. Looks at Templar

*Proceed to laugh

Well, due to the lack of TemplarC2 videos let alone players there isn’t much documentation in the fact if it actually bypasses stance requirements.

I’ll probably stick with 4/5 Ellaganos and 2/3 Marionette if Venier > Spada

Marionette should work even without venier.

It’s kinda bad that it only works for bosses and is only a flat elemental, unless the info on pastebin is wrong

@Palazzo

You play in Silute? Never knew. We might get in touch one day or another.

Me too. :wink:
20cha

Let’s all make a guild and call it Versailles.

…maybe not

Regarding Warcry’s attribute not giving extra cooldown, it’s a new bug, for sure. I’ve got the same “problem” with my kino’s Psychic Pressure. The stun attribute used to give a longer cooldown (33, +9 seconds from the attribute), but after the last patch, with or without the attribute, the cooldown is the same (25).

Gratz for your Spada, probably the first in Silute. There’s nothing to test right now…the great thing about this rapier is the huge physical attack it has, Venier is amazing but with the new enchanting system (transcending system) Venier’s low physical attack get almost nothing from it. A +10 Spada with lv 5+ new enchanting will probably “outdps” Venier’s Composee in any scenario.

Venier’s last hope is the +2 to Fencer c3’s skills it gives, but there are rumors that our c3’s skills are hardcapped at 5, so Venier will not help after you max the skill. It may be a bug or or just visuals (as it happens today, sometimes when I equip Venier/Audra my skill levels stays the same, but the extra levels stills works), we need more info from the Koreans…

I’ll make one named “1488”, or “SS”, but not now.