Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

I think flanconnade is not worth the point at C3 anymore if epee stance will really yield a 300% damage multiplier on critical
say against cloth
slash damage would deal 150% on non crit but 225% on critical (150% * 1.5)
pierce damage would deal 75% on non crit but 225% on critical (75% * 3)

although you could say that not all hits are crit, but flanconnade animation is crap and is too long for me. any thoughts?

1 Like

still good for the blocking when you need it, 1 point isn’t all too bad. of course you can completely remove it, but can still see myself using it. some monsters are very easy to block

Like Lostac said, Flanconnade have a potential block, and it is a guaranteed block, as far as I know.

But if that is not game changing or the point is more relevant than a potential block tool, go ahead.

I’ve tanked marnox (280m hp) the whole time and was able to keep up with spamming composse level 7 around 80% uptime (only have to wait 5 secs or so until I can pop another pot again). For general grinding and dungeon boss purposes, it should be fine.

Finally got one after rushing this dg. RNG has been unfair to me.

i’m still disappointed on Fleche not having attribute. Though it depends on IMCs future decisions (if we ever get to that point, I’m still actually hoping), if they’d cap it at Rank 8 or 9, then yes Fleche would be godly with level 100 attribute.

3 Likes

So, how many kills did it took you? because my first one was at 896 kills across mutliple characters, the next one was 900+.

expect petaltmions flowing on you soon

Grats I’m still hoping for mine! But with everyone getting one, I actually feel more optimistic each time.

1 Like

One more Glass Mole card in my possession. Now I think it’s time for me to consider card choices seriously. General PvE

2-3 Glass Moles for burst
??? Ellaganous for Dex
Centaurus for AOE ratio?
What else?

If you are not into bossing anyway reaverpedes should be better than glass moles.

also make a lot of level 10 ella, I’m selling them for money.

Reroll is 150k, ella cards are 30-40 talts. Big chance for max peta recipe too

(you can always resell ella if you don’t need them anymore)

@lostac probably less than yours, if that’s the case let them flow. lol
@Elaralam hang in there. show that harpeia who da boss

one of my guild members got this, should solve Doppels problem against plate.

@hienng1991 maybe Blud? for CON. hope they’d release STR card

More and more I’m wishing for IMC to negate stack effect for all cards.
There are too many good ones, and you can’t have them all, as having 8 of the same stacked is better than a mixed build.

Your friend’s name is Sylon probably, he’s been shouting it on telsiai

1 Like

Got one yesterday but:

A great item for pelt/rod/murmillo.

Seeing a lot of Pelt>barb3 recently, new born potential fencers lol

@Lostac: Bossing is my favorite end game activity so Glass Mole will be better for burst.

@migzzz: I prefer evasion and crit. Or damage reduction gears if those things even exist. Btw, the final version of that Gauntlet is Demonas Gauntlet

1 Like

Damn, now I’m tempted to test that gloves.

Good choice for low level bosses, probably not so for higher level ones.

You might want tomb lord instead, no need to level them as well.

wonder if theres something for pierce.

Bad thing is I prefer having an all purpose cards set than a specific cards set for specific situations. Unlike RO where I can have several carded weapons, armors and gears for different situations, TOS only allows 7 (or 8) max card slots.

Pierce is very appelative.
Well let’s go farm some blue spion leather.