Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

Just recomfirm Ambers are not DKP. The drop rate also feels like higher than 1%. Somewhere in between of 1% and 2%.

I’ve got 7 so far but not had a chance to farm/play much in the last few days.

1 Like

By the way, the attributes on warcry might be a bug or glitch, maybe something imc just forgot. Even cyclone with movement is now on 45s cd, should be 55.

tbh, I hope they reconsider removing the cd increase on the attributes.

Here’s a benefit you have to pay silver for.

Yeeeey!

And here’s a drawback. Surprise! We hope you’ll like it!

… … …

Stat wise what would be optimal for a High DEX build?

Right now I’ve allocated 55 points into STR, 30 into CON and rest into DEX.

Continue adding Dex. Con till you reach 70 points invested

Is that really needed?
I only have 20 and with plate i get 17811 hp at lvl229

I’m using full leather for the evasion bonus together with 8 CON from Roxona leather top and boots, 14 CON from Max Peta and 14 CON from venom. 17085HP at lv179. Do I need more CON?

It depends but that’s the comfortable threshold. With that amount of Con invested, I can move around maps relying on HP recovery instead of chugging pots

can go with less con if plate

you should also use karacha instead of venom for all around purposes

i just love the taste of those lvl 10 hp pots
nah, i have a friend that makes them

But i guess that with rank8 coming i should put more points into CON, maybe 40? I’ll see

So do I follow that exactly or just somewhere within that range will be fine?

Somewhere. Try to plan your stat in advance

Thinking of something along the lines of 60STR/CON rest DEX.

New to Fencer, currently SwPelBarb2 going Barb3Fencer3, would a no STR build be viable?
With the base skill damages going up and up and Epee stance’s reliance on crits, having low-medium STR seems to be becoming negligible.

Also why isn’t Esquive taken? Does the +Evasion buff only last long as the animation?

1 Like

yes, it was buffed only in TBL. it also has a long cooldown

STR have block penetration, which could be something necessary in the future. But for now it is only a way of leveling easier in early game? I myself am doing a CON:DEX build, if you wanna know.

Alright thanks, I plan on going 50-100 CON then the rest to DEX.
I hope that we get better pots so that max Composee is viable.

Mostly due to longass animation, also the +Evasion buff lasts roughly as long as Flanconnade’s block, e.g. very unreliable until we get stable >30 fps (and <100 ping).

Also, in case of we do get better SP Potion that support lvl 12 (or 10) Composee spam, which skill shall we sacrifice for it? I’m considering something like this

Well, for now pots do the job nicely. But if SP is really an issue, there are always cloth and roasted blue gems to make the job.