Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

Yes. I farmed my own ambers.

Ok then. I’m not finding the post where the guys said it was DPK too, so, it must be as you said.

How many Upent did it took you and how long did you invested on it? I farmed all my equipments too, and I think I’ll be able to stomach it if it isn’t that worse (like how BB is now).

I’ll farm using my Doppel, and pray for good RNG on DPE lol.

I farmed with doppel too. 2 days farm about 2-3 hours day.
There was 6 channels and upent respawn was 5 minutes, now I don’t know if they changed like galoks 30 minutes.

Nope, it is not DPK. I farmed there and got 2 Ambers in 2 kills. On average, it’s 40-60 Upents per Amber.

The loading time is to blame though. It takes 20s to load even though my lap has a top class SSD

@migzzz: Use your DPE to farm. Best way to do it at the moment

Here how many I’ve killed

That is for all 12 lizard ambers? Fewer than I expected (you’re probably blessed by RNG). I’ll try farming it then.

I have only one Fossilized Lizard Amber and I got it from the main story quest line :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve been hunting Upents (switching channels) and no drop/steal yet.

Ohayo, long time lurker here. Saw you guys talking about Spada, I got my hands on one a few weeks ago(before big patch), but Im trying to get another Venier to have a better data while testing.

What I have so far is: I cant hold Demon Lords aggro with Spada ):

Need moar Silver Anvils

Any tests you guys want me to do?

There are a lot of Spada in Telsiai, everytime we go kill Helga people link thier spada recipe.

Probably not in market because market range might be too low. But it shouldn’t go over 5m

WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME?

BvS joke aside. How much did it cost to get a +11 Venier?

oh that explains why. I’ll try crafting Venier first. tho if the market price is too low I wouldn’t be able to buy them thru silver.

Currently I’m thinking of following this [build]

[Edit]
Equipment:
Roxona leather + vubbe fighter gauntlets
Venier
Venom
Glad Band x2
Max Peta

Any thoughts and improvements I can make?

you can only get bash Lv1 if you reset your skill points to get the attribute that requires lv3.

Right now since epee stance is 100% uptime, you can ignore concentrate completely, specially for sword c1. It helps you while leveling though

And about that level 10 composee, level 1 is enough, sure you can get level 10 but look at the sp cost, you WON’T be able to spam it

noted, thanks!

any recommendations for equipment?

I’ve been thinking about high level composee in trade of sept, we’ll still have a lot of skill points even after maxing c3 essential skills. will the increased damage make difference though vs spamming it? considering epee stance. I’m guessing no, specially on WB since it’s better to DPS than Burst.

maybe something like this (never mind the earlier ranks, still internally debating on Barb3 vs Corsair)

I think this is what I’ll do after a skill reset

@Muffet
You can check the first post, but right now I prefer sissels over glad bands, just try to find a headgear with +1 Aoe Attack ratio, if you can’t maybe 1 sissel and 1 gladiator

Yes high level composee is strong, but the sp cost is just too much, probably not enough before your sp pots is ready again

can always take points away from attaq au fer if you want maxed composee anyway

also check how the new sp potions work before deciding, I’ll wait for a few days after R8 to check things out, before I update the recommended builds on the first post

The burst from max composee looks tempting, but like you said, you probably can’t keep up with the SP cost.

I already have one sissel so that’s great.

Do we need a lot of Aoe Attack Ratio? AAR on headgear seems pretty rare.

6-7 is enough
it’s 6 with vubbe
7 with vubbe and another +1 from headgears, gladiator or other sources

If you plan on soloing anyway or just for bossing you don’t really need it, but for uphill and ET you might want the most you can get

Yes maxed composee is very strong, but I had problems with it, i suggest waiting for the new potitons before deciding on that.

I cant remember exactly because they were spaced, but was something like 5m.

About Composee, even though I have mine on 4, level 1 is better for the current patch, hope the new potions can keep our SP up with Composee 10.