Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

is that penguin yours? does it give def/mdef with 0 stamina/unfed?

Does epee stance effect slash and strike skills too or is it pierce skills only?

What penguin? I don’t even have a pet right now. I took the pic from reddit

Oh I thought that was yours, too bad

@Turbosodomy only pierce

You don’t need to feed your penguin to get the def/mdef bonus.

thanks, time to wait for other premium pets that give the same

Anyone know if there is better Rapier than Venier for rank 8 Execpt Lolopanther Venier

Is cuz i got Venier + 10 atm but i dont use transcendent cuz i dont know if there is a better weapon when R8 comes to us

Any info? thx <<3333

https://tos-kr.neet.tv/items/314105

Solmiki Rapier
iPWR 415 Lv. 330
419 Physical Attack
1 AoE Attack Ratio
22 Strength
30 Spirit
421 Large Type Attack
120 Holy Property Attack
+2 to all Fencer Skills
14 Potential 24 Durability
2 Sockets 1 Amulet Slot

1 Like

Good luck getting to ET floor 40

This game isnt only about ETing
Fun comes first

i was just saying that to get solmiki weapons you have to get to ET floor 40, i highly doubt any fencer to get there unless we get a crazy combination in our classes. I even think getting a lolo weapon will be near impossible even with rank 8, but yea, fun comes first, that’s why when i started i said no to the pelt meta there was around at the time and went solo all the way to lvl 200 x)

Well you do have a point.

what server is he on?

no one is selling it on Tels and there’s alot of competition for hunting those lizard ambers at our server. I’d probably stick with Magas or Catacombs until I get to craft my Venier.

IDK. Just took the picture without permission on reddit. At worst, you can go for a Sharp Rapier.

Mean while Elaralam is hunting those lizard ambers alone in a map

Yeah I’m considering Sharp Rapier as well since its cheap (40 crit rate too)

Should’ve bought a Venier on the market when it was 1.5m, well it was to be expected when those Fencer vids came out.

Or you can try to shout for those Lizard Ambers. Venier recipe is easy to get I think. I spent 30 minutes yesterday, about 157 kills for 1 recipe to drop.

On the other hand, the average time of Amber drop was 1 hour each. I don’t think I want to craft another Venier

Yeah it’s more easy to find the recipe, and I’ve also seen three players shouting to buy those lizard ambers, so yep more competition.

I’ll test my patience first and try farming it.

The DPK for Lizard Amber is 180~220 Upents.

Isn’t DPK but a RNG 1%. :wink:

Are you sure? The guys tested it.