Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

Did anyone realise in the r8 trailer, the fencer using fleche had a long range hitting so many mobs while the ktos players videos it turned out to be a hexen dropper 2.0?

Yes, it’s quite strong, but it might fall off later because it doesn’t have damage enhancing attributes(?)

Sounds good. Now I need another Complex Gear

hmm if you’re going to use Vienie twin blade, consider it as one of your priorities

Cyclone free aoe ratio = 3
Default aoe ratio+vienie twin blade = 5
Rox Plate gauntlets = 1
gives you 9, fair enough to hit 5 medium

Yah sadly. And its unfortunate last minute they decided “no do not give them that range”. No range no attribute. Seriously. I was so looking forward to it. Would have been a decent TBL "poke"move.

Thats what id like to believe too, but it if u check that guy gear, he has 2200 dmg with 200 str and no DOV, so thats some serious transcendence weapon. If u think about fencer c3 and dragoon c2, both got a lot more than doppel c3 with R8.
actually, dragoon can have peltast, DOV lvl 5, DPE lvl 5 and cyclone lvl 5, while still have all dragoon OP skills…
and don’t forget about spear lunge, finestra and stabbing.

and think about fencer bonus crit damage with next ranks, when base dmg will be like 50k o.O

One of the KTOS fencer replied to me implying that +2 to all fencer skills from venier is bugged/not working on Fencer C3 but are fine on fencer 1 and fencer 2 skills. I’m sad af.

All fencer c3 skills? that’s quite sad, looks like we need spada afterall

she/he said fencer 3 skills but gonna ask again if all skills. let’s just hope this is a bug.

explains why we don’t see Fencer vids with Venier. soooo, as an alternative for Venier, which would you guys consider? Spada, Pensara, Catacombs or Magas?

And while at it, any info on where to get Spada?

Helgasercle WB on Kalejimas maps

1 Like

Is it the same for all C3 classes? Like Pyro with Ludas staff? Otherwise sounds like a bug. Then again that’s one way to make Venier obsolete.

I’ll probably go for Sharp Rapier (+40 crit rate means I can put more points into str later on). Spada/Lolopather will be the strongest for transcendence though.

Isn’t there a similar bug here on iToS, where you have to remove and equip again weapons like Venier and Grand Cross because they’re loosing the +2 Bonus every time you change maps?

Maybe it’s the same bug on kToS and that Fencer is not aware?

It could potentially be that the game simply doesn’t have the data of the further levels just yet, they scheduled a maintenance this week which is mentioned to apply bug fixing and skill balance, so we will see what happens there.

Well it’s just a matter of preference. I don’t like to play as a tank nor hold any shield. I prefer being a melee DPS with a cool sword.

you’ll never really use shield, I have one but i rarely touch it. only do so when I’m on saalus without healers.

You only want pelt for swash and guardian, which both do not need shield. Just think of having a peltasta as a benefit that you /can/ use your shield for some occasions.

having swash is also very convenient for yourself.

Well, in the 120~170 range, I prefer using Ledas Shield than Arde Dagger.
But after that Karacha appears and settles the issue in favor of Daggers.

True true. Let’s just wait.

@migzzz:

1 Like