Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

I just completely skip that area lol with my fencer and use my scoutC3 for full run now.
My fencer just go farm honeymeli (JR so good even lv 5/ quite curios about lv 10 chance) now haha.

Dispeller is your solution for sure.

I’m levelling a SC3 too.
How many sp pots you throw in each run?

People say it’s minimum 25 pots per run. 25k expense for 250k profit, not bad

I got a isbalit+7. Since many mobs therer are demons.

Pretty sure more than 20+ per run I guess also depend on your luck with that split arrow will only hit 2 instead 3 enemies lol.

I’m using +6 Khasti bow by the way. Magic mobs parts are so easy because they are flying type.

Make Frenzy stack with skills, there I buffed it. Also make it scale with something like Dex for a change.

Now we have to confirm whether Epee can go above lvl 5 or not. As of now I have not seen any video where it shows Epee being able to go above lvl 5.

there are less cc mobs there right? might probably do it on my doppel. fck those lacrymators, ice pike and sleep on that 130 dg :joy:

probably better to do 130, silver, petamion, and better card rates thanks to two cubes

it’s pretty hard to make lv10 cards, I’ve only made 4 myself after all that 130 dungeon boss kills

I’m getting sick and tired of that harpeia. Its been 3 months since I’ve been rushing that dg (3 characters, 2 alts doing rush, 1 full run) and still no Peta, but I’ve got about 70 cards now.

but yeah good point, 130 still has the better cubes, and the silver difference is only about 80k.

I’m remaking a Fencer again (bored to level my Doppel), and contemplating between Barb3 and Corsair. I know choosing either is good but I might regret not taking Barb3 for future c3 costumes.

Priorities, I’m doing it wrong. :joy:

nah that’s fine, look at me I have 2 doppels, was going to be 3 but I stopped my HL3 and turned it into a 130 rushing slave

no regrets because I can use all my alts for 130 boss rushes for cards

1 Like

thats true. I have 2 level 240, templar and doppel and 160 corsair to do boss rush. and have lots of cards on those three, I just recently saw that you can transfer cards now (must’ve missed it reading it on the patch notes, don’t know when it was implemented), so I can probably max 3-4 ellas if I can ever get my hands on them, but I’m planning on saving at least enough cards to max a Centaurus (when it gets implemented).

Join the dark side lmao. I can do it on all 3 alts which is like 720k more than my 130 runs and in a span of 10 days, like 7.2m more.

lol!!! wtf dude! dopel is ■■■■ op!

I’m trying to get my end game armor pieces, excluding Lolopanthers. Please give me some advice

Chest: Grynas
Pants: Grynas
Gloves: Vubbe for Fencer, Demonas for Doppel
Boots: Superior Korvos.
Shield: Sage Wall
Necklace: Max Peta
Bracelet: ???

The idea is to stack mDef against magic mobs. These things hurt like hell. Virtov also looks appealing but no mDef

Bracelets just go with sissel, good offense+decent mdef thanks to being a 170 bracelet.

You should also consider Roxona Plate Gauntlets if you don’t need Demonas.

1 Like

+1 to Sissel. Phada if you don’t mind the - evasion (its kinda big)

Question to pengiun owners - does the mdef/def work even without feeding it?

I kinda want it to get my def back from gungho

Demonas does seem to give 20-30% more damage for Slash on Plate. That’s why I want it on my Doppel.

Vubbe is needed for the AOE ratio.

I think I will keep a pair of Glass Bracelet. Just in case more mDef is needed. Sissel is obviously the way to go but the thing is so expensive, I should have snagged a few Battle Bracelet while they were still 1m. Now they are 5m

yeah that’s why I kinda told you to get roxona plate gauntlets when you don’t need Demonas.

that aoe ratio makes a difference in ET/Uphill if you could hit 1 more monster with it, even on field grinding or dungeon farming, being able to hit an extra monster increases dps

1 Like