Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

Hmm yeah, but hitbox seems to be very small it doesn’t frequently happen, I’ll try again later

Uh so tell me this. In ToS’ damage formula :

(((((Skill Attack + Effective Attack) + (random(0% ... 100%) * Magic Amplification)) * (100% + T0)) - ((Effective Defense * (100% + Level Penalty)) + Elemental Resistance)) * (100% + (0 or 50% if crit)) + (0 or Critical Attack) + Extra Elemental Attack + Enemy Specific Damage) * (100% + T1) * (100% + T2) * (100% + T3) * (100% + Enhance) + Bonus Damage
where does this Critical Multiplier that depends on Epee’s level at?
Yes, Blessing isn’t multiplied by anything.

(((((Skill Attack + Effective Attack) + (random(0% ... 100%) * 
Magic Amplification)) * (100% + T0)) - ((Effective Defense * (100% + 
Level Penalty)) + Elemental Resistance)) * (150% * Epee Garde, if crits) +
 (0 or Critical Attack) + Extra Elemental Attack + Enemy Specific 
Damage) * (100% + T1) * (100% + T2) * (100% + T3) * (100% + Enhance) + 
Bonus Damage
1 Like

Any changes to this barb build in terms of skill allocation? :o

I think you’ll want 5/5 pouncing better than more cleave, more cleave means that you just end up raising the base damage along with the multiplier on the base damage, not much different really

and since you’re a fresh fencer I now recommend 1/10 sept etoiles and save those points for fencer c3

I’ll probably remove Cor2>Fencer in my build list once R8 gets here, fencer c3 is very strong (all R8 actually which is why shinobis are mad)

and are you sure you really want that frenzy?

Yeah, I’ll have to update them later on

edit: I just noticed after checking, I actually mentioned whether to take frenzy or not, and the same with pouncing, so probably no changes

I do have a PS4 but I prefer using keyboard for TOS. It’s more comfortable playing in bed. Alt+Z is wacky when high ping, not anymore when my ping now drops to 50

I use the reallocation to numpad 0. I thought it would be clunky before, but it actually is nice.

Frenzy is kind of useless. I can see Fencer 3 can deal so much burst and sustained damage through skills rather than AA. Frenzy should be reworked to make it gain charges through skills to be viable.

@migliole: My Mac doesn’t have numpad. But your idea sounds great. I will have to try it later

yeah it is as what I’ve mentioned in the guide, but some people really like using it, so why not right?

This is actually one of your builds on top of the page so I’m asking xD

Yes, but

yeah no changes needed, everything else is based on preferences now if you read below the listed builds

1 Like

Or in case IMC buffed Frenzy. MakeFrenzyGreatAgain. I’m having lv8 Warcry and lv8 Frenzy because I couldn’t choose which one to max. Still nice though.

Btw, does DPE make bosses drop 2 cubes?

Soloing 130 dg with my doppel takes 36 minutes and 15 condensed sp pot lv10. With my fencer takes 38 minutes and 0 sp pot wasted.

Nope, but it can happen in your dreams.

You can even get 2 petamion recipe if you DPE>Open box!

on a serious note, I just took 1 point for that siauliai exp and shinies.

yeah auto attacking is strong on venier fencers, specially for 130 dun

How you deal with that **** icepike? I take too much time to clear the magic part.

I still don’t have DPE so I was just curious.

@Kascly: Burn your Dispeller scrolls I suppose

pretty simple if you are barb, once you taunt, the first thing they will do is spam lacrymator/ice pike/slow, after that go to a corner on a non lacrymated area, seism cleave, all clear

Jump around and evade them like a god lmao

That icepikes don’t kill me but it lasts forever when they combo.
I run into them and use crown so they do 1 dmg but is anoyinng as a hell.