Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

it’s the 2H sword switch - cross guard stagger - rapier.

I tried it before, it wasn’t very pleasing but very effective for long fights only.

the build i tried it on was HL3-Hop2 which i deleted anyway

Switching weapons is a big pain. I now rarely use Swash after I pledged allegiance to 2hand swords due to the fact that we don’t have auto-switching mechanism like Musk. Alt+Z doesn’t work properly if you only use it once

I actually have automatic weapon switching and it’s very easy to configure on mouse mode hotkey file so it doesn’t matter to me personally. I can switch between rapier and 2 handed sword in 0-3~05 ec. As long as I got barb 3 in the build, it’s cool. Just though highlander was a nice extra if I don’t wanna taunt.

It’s multiplicative. And the guy is using a Duelist, not a Venier - Actually, it’s much more likely that he’s using Aston or Sharp.

Here, 2 more examples of 300% Crits, this time it’s clearly NOT a Venier, but a Spada, and the damage is far away from 250%:

Pelt is still the superior choice for Fencer even if you don’t want to taunt. HL1 is just okay at best.

I need a shield to use Swash so switching is a pain.

Edit: Nvm, now I have 50 ping. It’s great to use Alt+Z again

So warcry formula now would be, at maxed attributes, level and number of targets:

[(base warcry damage) + 30 + mob level] x 10

Did I interpret it wrong? The number is potentially too high to be true.

Also, I never knew how much was was the base warcry damage buff, could someone tell me.

I know pelt is superior tbh in utility. I wish we could get the patch where they unnerfed guardian penalty cuz I’m losing aggro against 100% attributed fletchers on 280 bosses with it activated.

Old level 10 warcry gives you 330 max Phys Attack.

With new formula, It will give you 330 (old one) +330 (assume that you use it on lvl 330 monster
and 10 targets) so 660 Phys Attack.

1 Like

Oh, so the lowest target level buff would be added in the end then?

And btw, Warcry only reduces defense without attribute?

For the first vid, I think its Spada. I’ll take numbers from 1:13.

• Non crit Composee : 8435
  • Crit Composee : 25906
    Been tinkering with numbers and modifiers, and I can’t seem to calculate positive X (for both multiplicative and additive). X being Crit Damage. Ele Atk, Size, etc.
    Maybe its as @Kascly suggested, Epee stance adds another modifier based on Epee’s level if that hit crits, as in :
    (PAtk + Skill Damage)*1.5 + Crit Damage + Ele Atk + Size Atk + …) * T modifiers * (1+0.2 * Epee Level) * 1.5
    if that hit crits
    Well, gotta go now. Accumulated enough lack-of-sleep to get a headache. Hopefully someone do a proper test to clear this once and for all. Its not a matter of “not convinced”, its a matter of which one is true, e.g. additive, multiplicative, or another T modifier.

With only level 10 warcry, you also get 150 Phys Attack (-30 Defense on Mob*5 targets).

Then you have attribute which add 5 more targets so It become 300. Finally Warcry: Enhance attribute only gives you 3 raw damages per level so 30 at max level 10. So that 330 Phys Attack boost.

This is what you ask right?? (Sryy for my bad English)

25906/8435=3.06

The Crits are doing 300% damage. Because Epee bonus multiplicates the 150% Crit Damage.

That’s so obvious and every video is like that, like, there’s no discussion.

So, again:

Epee lv5:
150% + (100% of 150%) = 300%

Epee lv7 (Venier/Lolo/Solmiki):
150% + (140% of 150%) = 360%

Epee lv8 (Venier/Lolo/Solmiki + Monster Gem):
150% + (160% of 150%) = 390%

If someone doesn’t like work with %s, here’s without it:

Epee lv5:
1.5 x 2 = 3

Epee lv7:
1.5 x 2.4 = 3.6

Epee lv8:
1.5 x 2.6 = 3.9

Buy urself a dualshock 4 controller. The left analog stick (which u use to move) is alt+z when u press it down. Makes switching weapon really convenient.

Wow
:crossed_swords::eyes::crossed_swords::eyes::crossed_swords::eyes::crossed_swords::eyes::crossed_swords::eyes: good buff go౦ԁ bUff​:crossed_swords: thats :heavy_check_mark: a good​:crossed_swords::crossed_swords:buff right​:crossed_swords::crossed_swords:there​:crossed_swords::crossed_swords::crossed_swords: right​:heavy_check_mark:there :heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark:if i do ƽaү so my self :100: i say so :100: thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ:100: :crossed_swords::crossed_swords::crossed_swords:НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ:crossed_swords: :crossed_swords::crossed_swords: :crossed_swords: :100: :crossed_swords: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :crossed_swords::crossed_swords:Good buff

ikr, and here i am expecting even more buffs, to frenzy and giant swing in particular

Don’t worry about your english.

So, Warcry:Enhance is just a 30 damage add, not affected by number of targets? And the 300 is based on the defense reduction number then? (that is, if warcry was at lv 1, it would be a 50 damage addition)

This skill is actually pretty difficult to understand, the description nor the formula on tos.neet.tv are clear enough.

@Lostac According to the patch note with Lowest Target level buff, Giant Swing received a buff consisting of an accuracy reduction of 15% on the target.

Yeah it’s still bad, even the huge base damage buff isn’t enough, I don’t see anyone using it other than 1v1 pvp or 2v2.

if it’s something like mobs that get hit by your giant swing target also gets damaged, I’ll take it, definitely

Implying changing 1.5 as critical modifier to 3 (assuming Epee lvl 5)? If so, it doesnt quite add up since theres things called Critical Damage, Ele Atk, etc thats further amplified by T123 if applicable.
I would be very grateful if you can provide detailed calculation thats more than 3*X = 3.14159X.
Well, even if its not a discussion for you, it is for me and some of us and I thank you for the time to provide those vids.
Have a nice day.

Off-topic rant : lack of sleep is bad. Very bad.

I’ll make a table here, from Without Epee, to lv1 to lv8:

0. 1.5 x 1.0 = 1.5, or 150%
1. 1.5 x 1.2 = 1.8, or 180%
2. 1.5 x 1.4 = 2.1, or 210%
3. 1.5 x 1.6 = 2.4, or 240%
4. 1.5 x 1.8 = 2.7, or 270%
5. 1.5 x 2.0 = 3.0, or 300%
6. 1.5 x 2.2 = 3.3, or 330%
7. 1.5 x 2.4 = 3.6, or 360%
8. 1.5 x 2.6 = 3.9, or 390%

Critical Multiplier is the last modifier in the damage table, always, with only one exception, which is the Concentrate bonus.
So, it doesn’t matter if the guy is using GungHo, or Aspersion, or Blessing, or whatever - the Critical Damage will multiply them all in the end.

Edit: Actually, I think Priest’s buffs add at the end like Concentrate, but whatever, more reason to think it’s 300%.

Like in the Japanese Promo?

Watch from 1:25 if the jump is not applied.