Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

If anyone’s interested, 145 dg gives 330k silver full run solo. I’ve been doing it on fencer since yesterday with 35 min average. A bit longer on my wugushi cannoneer and my level 200 QS3 gets a bit wrecked.

Ughh guys did you actually notice the ninja barb buffs where the attributes on warcry doesn’t actually increase the cooldown anymore?

40 second duration, 50 second cooldown

I just noticed this today lol

no wonder it seemed like 100% uptime while i was playing my new barb doppel

@Kascly silly me. Should’ve used normal attack as comparison.
(3799 - X)*3.6 + X = 11774
X = 731.69
Looks legit.

100% up time?
Seems they forgot something hehe.

@Lostac: Yeah 6s, using Sniping Tool is wacky so no screenshot. But it is definitely 6s. Still good.

Ah yeah, the tooltip does show +20s cd increase but Warcry cd with attribute on is 50s.

@Elaralam: No, I just tested and nothing happened on a 1* card. But there is an option of using 5TP to unequip card without losing a star

not 100% uptime, 40 second duration 50 second cooldown

When I played it I just noticed that my warcry was almost always ready lol

If that is intentional and permanent, that would make barb more appealing to me now.

you can freely remove it, it won’t break. I’m willing to slay 1000 more harpeias if your card breaks

edit: nvm was supposed to be for Elaralam

Your math have some giitches because there are buffs like concentrate, sacrament and sacrament in that mobs hit doubled.
Where you get that 3,6? For me is a 2,5

yeah aside from that, we have this (for ktos)

• War Cry:
    - Now also Increases base damage by [The lowest level target x Targets Affected x 0.1]

so warcry is basically forever now

Lol, they are buffing barb too much like in ICBT, better wait a nerf.

Assuming it is Venier (it does look like Venier for me), makes Epee’s bonus 140%.
2.4*1.5 = 3.6
Lemme rewatch the vid, gonna edit later

to be fair it was shi-tty to use before the cooldown buffs (80 second base cooldown w/out attributes) , it’s like usable for 1-2 waves then cooldown for a long time with attributes on

My maths was based in this vid.

Lol completely different vid, noticed he didn’t have Sacrament and Concentration buffed on. I was referring to the one kradenmike posted earlier

Yeah, that’s why I’m saying epee boosts you final critical damage.
In that vid I posted, you can get a more acurrated answer.

@Lostac
I playied barb only 1 time and deleted him at level 196

Dang, now Barb got buffed one after another. Oh well, I will just continue my High-Sair project and not jumping bandwagon again. At least my Barb3>Doppel will survive

That’s a huge buff lmao. makes me wanna make a highlanderc1>barb3> fencer toon. Highlancer c1 is good enough for cross guard anyway and can be stacked with stone skin.

Cross Guard doesn’t work with Rapiers you know?