Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

Idk, maybe it’s just bugged. Hackapell is doing some very low numbers too which makes no sense considering the insane skill damages.

I don’t believe its bugged because could be ultra insane in terms of dps. Since is an attribute, I think is working as intended.

@Palazzo
With fencer doing 99k in a ghost armor, ET will be great for fencer. But still remainning the main issue AoE Attack Ratio. I have 2 headgears with it and looking for my last one.

Level 8 epee should only be 310% crit multiplier. 150% base + 8x +20% = 310% Not that impressive as we were hinted at least 400% crit multiplier at level 5 but I’ll take it. Need attributes on fleche so badly though.

No, every 20% increase gives 30% Crit damage. It’s 390%

The mathemathics is as follows:
Crit = 150% Damage
Epee lv5 = +100%
100% of 150% is 150%
So, Epee lv5 = 150% + 150% = 300%, or 3x the damage.

Epee lv8 = +160%
160% of 150% is 240%
So, Epee lv8 = 150% + 240% = 390%, or 3.9x the Damage.

We can achieve almost 4x the damage, this is huge.

1 Like

For people still doubt venier because of low damage, you can read as 130 instead of 79 because 56 is the lowest dmg you get in sept and 318 in coquille. So basically we can assume as a 130 dmg in venier. And sorry, 110 more damage in others rapiers will not make that big difference.

It cannot be based on what I saw on the fencer c3 video. Numbers would be way higher and when I calculated his level 12 composse damage, it points out very close to 290% crit multiplier at level 7 epee stance. Need confirmation on KTOS though.

@Kascly Nobody’s doubting venier. It’s still the best overall but someone was just asking what if level 10 transcendence.

@Palazzo @kradenmike4 is there any kToS test regarding Epee Stance’s crit multiplier? As in whether it multiplicative or additive to the normal 1.5 modifier. I think we should clear that up first before number-crunching stuffs

It is as I said, lv5 gives 3x the damage.

You guys don’t know how to work with %s.
100% equals 2x.
200% equals 3x.
160% equals 2.6x

So, 2.6x150% = 390%
It doesn’t matter the path you choose.

In every Fencer3 video so far, nobody used Veniers, and the skills were all at lv5 doing 3x damage.

We absolutely have no clue and the only thing that can confirm is from KTOS players or datamine. We could ask the youtuber though about it or tell us how much is attack damage is and how many glassmole cards is he using in the video. All I can tell right now is that he’s using level 12 composse and level 7 epee.

Though in KTOS neet.
Epee stance

Add Critical Damage amount [ CaptionRatio ]%

Yes we know, stop being stubborn.

It’s +20% Crit Damage per lv.
20% Crit Damage is 30%.

So, +100% is 300%.
It’s like you didn’t even went to high school.

@kradenmike4 well tbh I’d be surprised (and disappointed) if no one test it yet. Prolly someone did, but its not translated or something. Yeah all we need is his/her/its full status window, attribute level, and monster data (in case of elemental bonus/resist), and just back calculation to figure it out.
Proper test would be easier and better tho.

@Palazzo its not like we didn’t go to elementary school, it’s just there’s no translated proper test for it as of now (at least one that I’m aware of). Linguistic, really. Saying “Adds 100% to 150%” and “Adds 100% of 150%” yields different result for me, 250% and 300% respectively.
Having that cleared up would make number-crunching easier from now on, yes?

Every video so far:

1. Epee was at lv5
  2. No Venier used
  3. The Crit damage was 3 times the normal damage.

If it was adding, like 150% + 100%, then it would be 250%, far lower than what any video shows.
If they were using Veniers, than it would be 290%, but, again, it’s not - in some cases the number is 3.06, 3.1 times the damage and without using Veniers.

So, that’s it.

Testing now, with only my non transcendant +7 venier, 390% multiplier would mean I would do a minimum of 31k per hit of composse but the guy on the vid was doing like ~24k composse and like around 27kish when he pop his glassmole cards I believe. He’s also better gear than me and transcended I assume.

This guys is definitely using venier but I have no clue about his attribute levels and I have mine at 85%. We’ll get to it eventually.

Btw, that video has weird moments every time when the buff icon simply disappears before ending the duration. Is the trap debuff to blame? And if true, how easy is to neutralize epee?

The buff disappears when he swaps to the Spear, just like Finestra.

@kradenmike4
That’s a Duelist, not a Venier.
And it’s doing 3.06 more damage.
It doesn’t matter if the damage is low or high, the crits still gives 300%.
Also, 390% is with a Monster Gem as well - without it is 360%

@Lostac: No penalty upon removing the card? If it’s true I will test the duration. Please reply ASAP

Don’t you lose a star when you remove a card? I assumed a 1 star card would be destroyed if removed, just like a monster gem.

no penalty for 1*

also not destroyed, also for free

@Palazzo @kradenmike4 I don’t have Duelist, but I think it is Venier. It would be quite unusual for someone who deal that much damage to be using Duelist, no?
Based on that vid :

• Non crit Composee : 7963
  • Crit Composee : 24232
    Assuming it is Venier, crit modifier bonus from Epee would be 140%, which means :
  1. Additive
    2.9*7963 = 23092.7; 1139.3 Crit Damage after multiplied by T1 T2 T3, also very sketchy calculation as its a brutal 2.9 times of non-crit damage.
  2. Multiplicative
    3.67963 = 28666.8; Not possible, hence :
    (7963 - X) = 24232; X = 1231.89 of etc damage (Crit Damage, Ele Atk, Size Bonus, etc) after multiplied by T1 T2 T3.

I for sure don’t have best of best gears for Fencer, but I think both scenario is equally possible since we have no information on said character’s detailed status information and attribute level.
Feel free to point out any mistake, getting sleepy

After see a vid, I can say epee garde boosts your final critical dmg instead of add 150%+100%.
He was hitting normal attack 3799 and critical 11774 with epee+sacrament+concentrate+gung ho.

If epee works line 150%+100%, We would get a lower critical attack.

So is correct to assume that because on skill say additional critical dmg 100%(lv5)

1 Like