Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

we can get 317 right now, the new revelation gives 3 more.

I suggest leaving Sept at 1 first, the scaling/level is very weak, I only have it maxed on the builds listed and my build because we really have nothing better. for barb it’s really up to you to decide, we will probably auto attack less at rank 8, so I won’t recommend it (frenzy)

I see, I’ll leave it at 1 for now then. Thanks!

I’m going to use my free skill reset to set Sept to 1 point once Fencer 3 is out.

I was thinking of taking Frenzy because Helm chopper 10 hits like a wet noodle right now but it’s not like I have enough Str or autoattack for it to ever make any contribution to dps.

Uhm guys, if you want to improve your DPS, try to get a Glass Mole card. Its description is actually PATK +[*] % when you use SP pots.

I got 1 dropped for me today. Haven’t checked yet.

Here is the thing:

I thought was werewolf card.

So, this video appeared:

It seems that Epee Garde works with Every Pierce skill, but, just like Finestra, disappears when you switch weapons (but Epee Garde has 0CD, so…).

The build in the video is: Sword1>Pelt1>Barb1>Hop2>Fencer3

I don’t really know how to judge this video.

Proxied, vadar and me has same time clear or faster than that so I’m a bit sad right now.

Epee is not enough tbh and pales in comparison with DOV. Not to mention Fleche is actually kinda weak since it has no attribute level like wtf. One new skill is a pvp skill which is a bit sad and the balestra is barely passable with prep.

It seemed weak, right? I thought the same, and its completely different from the videos we’ve seen so far when Fencer3s simply annihilated everything.

Well, she’s lv314, so it may be the case where, when you start getting close to the 330s, those “Super OP” skills will start to weaken.

But, still, I think that Dragoon and Fencer had gained the best skills they could wish, as something like Epee Garde will last forever and will always scale magnificently.

I’m almost sure they changed some cards attributes:

Idk where else to ask so

Is there any dungeon that has a higher rate of cards coming out of the cubes? Like what would the best dungeon to specifically farm monster cards be? (If any)

I don’t know if is “bad” luck mine, but in dg 130 I get at least 1 card in each char by day.

I’ve officially joined the ranks of Sw1->Pel1->Barb2->Cor2->Fencer2 now!

Woohoo! Now to finish grinding mats for my Venier and Karacha.

Cards, cards, always cards:

Which would be better in the long run: Venier or Spada?

Venier.
/20Veniers.

May I ask why?

I thought Transcend scales with the weapons base damage and if that is the case wouldn’t it be better to use spada before you get lolopanther rapier?

Just ask yourself if getting those new high dmg skills at lvl7 is worth or you just want a bit more Physical attack

Just wait until you get lolo rapier and then transcend that one

I did ask myself and still not sure if the +2 on those skills outweighs the max transcend of the weapon?

Has anyone done any calculations?

Same conclusion

• Low skill damage growth : Spada
  • High skill damage growth : Venier

Edit :
Should calculate for your own stats as result may vary, the formula is :
(Crit%*(PAtk + Skill)X + (1 - Crit%)(PAtk + Skill)) + Crit Atk + Ele Atk
Where X is critical modifier from Epee

1 Like

Let me actually do more actual damage calculation. I might be sadly mistaken.

Edit: not letting me upload smh. But TL:DR skills like composse and other skills that have less skill damage than that, spada wins. R8 skills = venier.