Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

Well, if that’s a Fencer build, it’s not that wrong.

Yeah, was a mistyped. Now is right.

Close enough. Getting enough lv10 Ella cards is going to be a pain. So much silver will be spent in a single char.

I think you are trying to reach the 3k pAtk threshold. Transcendence will boost that at the cost of character-bound item forever

I want to focus on one char.

Just transcend your weapon. Venier is practically free (in silver cost) if you are willing to spend time. Glad bands, Max Peta can be transfered.

Need to check about cards, I think they will lose exp if you remove them.

Checked. Lose exp and 1 star upon unequip.

That why I will equipe only in my finished toon.
The main problem is time. My wife want my full time in leveling her chars with my **** swordies.

Edit: got 3 ella cards and I have more than 200 cards. Some one told me are 58 cards to level them to 10 stars.

Your wife play TOS too? That’s really cute. And she wants you to party with her?

Btw, can we put cards in storage? I have about 30-100 cards in different alts. And also, I notice that cards are dropping more often in missions. I got 5 cards dropped already

Yes, she plays with me. I farmed gears for we two. 4 roxonas, ignition, magi, venier, sissel, glad band, petamions e much more.
We can put card in team storage like monster gems, there is some time ago they changed that.

1 Like

Tks, I think I have nearly 150 cards. Enough for 3 Ella cards. I think a combination of Centaurus and Ella will be wonderful. I am not fond of Glad band and Sissel. Thanks IMC

My wife is so lazy, she make me farm 2 roxonas set because she don like put her things in team storage.:angry:

All news comes into tp shop she buys. Oh my wallet.:expressionless:

Sorry, I just had to.

@Kascly: Please don’t turn this thread into your family complain department

@migliole: You what have you done.

PS: I’m thinking of calling Kascly “Harambe”

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with Peltasta 3 in a Fencer Build? I’m trying to look at options outside of Highlander or Barbarian. I’ve already got Peltasta 1 and I’m trying to decide which direction to go for Rank 3 onward.

Thanks for your recommendation. I just thought that if they will be releasing 2 or 3 more ranks then I won’t be using barb’s skill that much anymore aside from cleave which gives stun.

People here are mainly focused on DPS Fencer, so expect an answer around this archetype.

But before anything, you plan on going PVE or PVP? Or maybe both?

I actually didn’t see many Pelt3Fencer, even before rank 8. But I theorized a lot pelta2>rode2 and the only problem I really see is issues with AOE, which should not be with linkers in your party.

Now, if your problem is only the fact of taking Highlander and/or Barbarian and you prefer a DPS alternative, I think Swordsman3>Peltasta>Corsair should suffice? Or even, the HopFencer, which is used by some.

I have a sw3>rode>corsair. I was going for fencer c3 so rank 4 was just a filler. I didn’t want barb because Helm Chopper is basically impossible to land on a moving char and slash debuff doesn’t help Fencer skills a lot. Highlander c1 would require weapon switching for Cross Guard root, so no. I really was between a shield related class which are Pelt and Rode. At the time, Pelt was (is) heavily nerfed (-14% patk) so I took Rode since all those cc skills are nice. Shield Charge for knocking people from Safety Zone, Targe Smash for Blind and Shield Push for Unbalanced. In duels, Rode c1 is actually nice (unless you’re fighting a PD). I stopped playing this char because I feel 18% evasion I won’t get by not taking pelt will hurt me too. It’s a dungeon 130 slave right now but I might change my mind once rank 8 comes out in iToS. All Fencers I’ve met in TBL were pretty bad so far (one was sw>pelt>barb3>fencer2 and the other one was sw3>barb2>fencer2). Lack of Iron Hook was a big problem by itself since I hooked them and wizards killed them before Hook duration was half over.

I don’t really know if +18% evasion would really make a huge difference. I don’t know lv 280 pvp archers accuracy and lv 280 pvp fencers evasion numbers so I can’t really decide.

P.S.: how can you not like Swash Buckle? I mean… dislike Swash Buckle? it’s like not liking bacon. It’s just impossible :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks for the reply.

For this character, I’m going to be focusing on PVE. But for early in the build I was looking for utility and both Umbo Thrust and Langort looked interesting. My only worry is whether shield based skills work if you have Epee stance. I also love shield based skills but don’t what to go Murmillo. The class seems to be very heavy and I wanted to go with something that felt lighter like a fencer if that makes sense.

As far as I know, Epee Stance only neutralizes the pdef value, the shield will remain equipped, allowing the skill usage.

If you wanna know, I decided today to make a Pelta2>Rode2>Fencer3. The reasoning behind being that I want a build for PVP and PVE and this formation is the only one that covers both areas nicely while having some compatibility with meta.

That’s good to know. Yea I think I’ll go Sword>>Pelta3>Cors>Fencer3

Hey guys, now that Fencer3 is comming out we won’t be able to max both Lunge and Sept Etoiles, which one would you recommend me to max?
This is what I’m planning to do: Build.
I’m already a Fencer1 and I have 14 unspent points from barb3 because I don’t know if I should get frenzy or not.
Stat wise im going 1str:1con:3dex . That’s 60str:60con:180dex spending 300 points ( We can get like 314 points if we do every quest, statue,etc. right? ). Do you think that would be ok?
Any recommendations are appreaciated.
Thanks in advance.