Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

Skull Swing is bad for a few reasons:
1 - You break armors for everyone, this is good on parties, but what about WB? You also help your competitors, not always the good idea to use it.
2 - Cooldown. With coquille, I can break monster’s armor each and every wave, skull swing, no.

Nvm, I will test Hook myself. I saw your pic, that’s why I’m interested in Corsair.

Dust Devil works with AOE is great news. More reason to go Corsair.

@Nepnep: I asked @Kascly before and he did the Skull Swing + Coquille test. Nope they don’t stack. And Coquille can have 100% uptime while Skull Swing do not.

After R8 release, it seems that Fencer 3 boosts Pierce attacks a lot thanks to Epee. To the point that the general consensus in this thread is pre-Fencer ranks are chosen for support instead of damage (Barb 3 might be an exception).

There is a video of a kTOS Fencer did 99k damage on a Cloth armor mob with Preparation. Go check it out. Fencer is really stronk now

If you find very cheap squire repair cost offering their services around, always take them for a lot of extra durability on your rapier.

I was just questioning whether or not going squire at rank 5 would be worth it is all. Though I’m going to make the executive decision here and say its not unless I’m particularly poor (and with the 130 dungeon existing, I don’t think I’ll ever be poor).

I’m crafting Venier in a bit with Catacombs as a spare.

Same as @Elaralam unless you can get 2 veniers, getting one plus a spare rapier is the best option unless you really want to take squire.

As for me, i’m doing fine with cata rapier to farm/grind and venier to kill bosses

I really wanna reroll now but if they ever buff gungho then I would not be needing guardian anymore which means my 1 circle of pelt will be wasted then I would have to reroll again. :sob: I’m not really a fan of swash.

Welcome to tree of rerolls, where they don’t offer circle resets for every major change so you’ll have to reroll eventually if you need a perfect build.

true :joy: after a lot of rerolls I think I can level up my char up to level 150 with blindfolds on.

I’m currently making an S3>pelt>cor>fen c3 right now but I feel like I should delete it and go S3>barb>cor>fen 3 instead.

Did anyone find the exact amount of crit resist debuff of balestra fente or if the pvp skill is usable in pve?

I was considering a reroll, but nah. Better stick with my fencer.
Edit: When transcending an item, it become untradable and stay character bounded.

Oh dear, this would make any future reroll to tweak your character brutal. Unless the item can be easily farmed.

This is basically the Sword-Swordsman thread, so, what’s the consensus on the skill distribution for DoppelsoeldnerC3?

If you don’t like Swash Buckle, you could go S2>Barb2>Cor>Fencer3. Barb c2 is much better than S3. You loose a few seconds on PB but you’ll have Restrain and Concentrate/Gung Ho at 10.

1 Like

kTOS players are asking to reduce new Doppel 3 attributes requirement right now. So just wait

So two weeks at the least, bah.

Allright fencers, a new thing to talk, with the release of Rank 8 ET will be easier to clear, so lolopanter will be the main choice, but for the ones that don’t have time/ party to do it, what equipment do you think it’s going to be worth taking?
Plate or leather?

http://pastebin.com/ebtym40s <— check some of the equipment that is translated (thanks to @Veritas for the pastebin)

Also swordmans get specific class equipment

Necklace is still petamion/max petamion (one day i’ll get it)

Now I decided to reroll.
After some calcs, here my stats invested:
STR 145, CON 22, DEX 148.
With my gears I will end up at 280 with:
STR 395, CON 54, DEX 301. I can take off some str points and pump in con.
With my venier +8 I will end up 964 Patak, 20k+ hp.

Build: SW3>HL>COR>FEN3

Edit: Lol, I posted this in a wrong thread.

Where do you get so much Str? 395 Str and 301 Dex. Impossibru

max peta, 2x glad band and 7 ella lv 10. Let me check calcs again hehe.