Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

does anyone know the hit count each of fencer’s skill? i’d like to know

p.s sorry for my bad english

Here you go

Btw, how much does a lv10 Ella card cost in your server? Someone offered me a lv10 Ella card for my Peta recipe. Sounds like a rip-off for me so I declined. Got a Manamana in the end

Level 1 ella = 20-40 talts.
level 10, idk shouldn’t be a price of a peta. peta in telsiai is 3m level 10 ella should be less than 1m I believe

Not a fan Epee Stance only boosting pierce skills. Makes every other attack almost useless. Was hoping for bigger numbers on Seism. I suppose Fencer skill will do. At least War Cry will remain useful.

@Kascly wait each Galok is on 30 min respawn or did I read that wrong? No way you can craft Sissels if that’s the case…and I have 2 recipes waiting…

We don’t know if Epee Stance is:

1. Fencer Skills only
  2. Fencer Pierce Skills only
  3. Pierce Skills only

Oh yeah, galok now is a 30 min respawn, thats why battle bracelet price is going skyrocket.

… the “Epee Stance” dramatically increases the critical damage of pierce attacks in proportion to the skill level.

I’m betting it boosts all pierce skills.

If Epee works with all pierce skills, I’ll go with:
Sw1>Pelt1>Hop1>Barb1>Corsair1>Fencer3

Pelt for Guardian and Swash
Hop for Stabbing
Barb for Helm Chopper (stun) + Cleave (debuff)
Corsair1 for Hook and Flag.

If it only works with fencer skills, I’ll just drop Hop1 for HL1, for crown debuff + Cartar.

Why not Hop2 for spear lunge?

Spear Lunge debuff only lasts for like 5 seconds I believe (same as Cleave debuff), and if Epee Stance requires recasting when swapping weapons, I won’t have enough time for Spear Lunge > Epee > Prep > Attaque Coquille > Stabbing IMO.

Hahahahahahahaha…phew… hahahahahaha… Might as well throw Sissels recipe into the bin. Seriously.

If it’s 30 min respawn and same DKP, you’ll be lucky to see a Battle Bracelet on the market. Let alone for a sane price. Nice one!

here people selling them at 9kk.

Come and clear the 130dg with me everyday to save for a Battle Bracelet. I’m almost at SR. Can’t wait to test my Manamana

By the time you save enough money for 1 there’s going to be a better bracelet. I’m not going to bother farming money for an item that should be almost free. I don’t know what IMC are thinking, seriously.

Technically every item in MMORPG are free but some are a bitch to find thanks to the abysmal drop rate. TOS is not the first and the last game to do this

Anyone here with highlander c2 > fencer experience? I’m rolling a new toon and I’m not sure if I go sw3>pelt>corsair>fencer3 or sw>pel>hl2>corsair>fencer3. I really like sw3 (Pain Barrier 3s downtime under diev statue zone) but I feel Crosscut, Crown and Crossguard might be more useful in PvP. I’m going STR over DEX (around 150 dex without items) so both Pain Barrier @ 15 and Crosscut+Crossguard should be good.

1 Like

Sure but devs don’t keep artificially raising the price of the item for no reason. Plus, DKP is a rubbish system to use to begin with. I don’t mind grinding for stuff, or having items that are low drop rate but when all the odds are against you, there’s no fun in it.

Also with Epee what is the point of taking Str at all. Seems like every rank skill base damage will go up a lot and even at full Str it will hardly make much difference it seems.

Agreed. Too low drop rate can be detrimental to player achievements and productivity. I also hope that’s a sign dev wanting people to graduate from Sissel and Gladiator band since there will be something even better in store.

@danielnito007: I’m still at HL2, have yet reached Fencer. But in this game where we have more means to raise pAtk than crit rate, why not go Dex over Str? Warcry lv10 = bam 330 pAtk added to your character sheet

If they want people to gradiate from Sissels and Battle, they should just make an item that’s better! Not nerf the old one’s drop rate into the ground. I rather the recipe be super rare and not some random mat for it.