Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

Barb2>Corsair is a nice combo. But I believe HL2>Barb will give more Slash damage if Fencers really need it

I hope the game adds a better version of vubbe fighter glove, I just can’t let go of it

Here I am waiting for the new Manahas set, rumors to be the new Cafrisun. +110 additional Ice property damage

Link?
20charsfornewcafrisun

to use that, I’ll have to get two more headgears with aoe attack ratio+1 each. or back to my 3 target crap lol

It is not meant for Swordman anyway. Archers FTW!

Galok now respawns each 30 min and gladiator band recipe prices dropped hard here in silute.

attempt for a phada if you don’t care about evasion, or it’s still usable if you use 7*10 ellaganos cards+guardian for evasive builds

So the question is then; is warcry 10 worth c3 barb or is warcry 5 good enough?

Barb 3 is more about damage and more slash aoe

Barb 2 > Corsair promotes chain disables and defensive utility/farming(JR flag). Mages with 130k hp can never damage me as long as I do my rotation right

so it’s your pick

Corsair sounds like the better choice now but, how do they disable mages?

An example would be to dash to them, then:
Seism/Bash>do your thing>Helm Chopper>do your thing>Bash>do your thing>Bash>do your thing>dust devil>Hook

don’t forget seism/helm chopper has 2 charges, dust devil 3, also hook can target 3 monsters, giving you a full disable while you can attack them melee range

bash moves monsters around, corsair doesn’t.

So hook is a stun then? I thought they could still attack while grabbed (but again, I’ve never seen this)

Do you think how much does ellaganos card cost in talt?

TBH I really can’t get it on my own lol.

Corsair --> Dust Devil to spin mob 360 / Iron hook with attribute you can disable 3 mobs for 8 sec (lv4) with 25 CD.

Hook is one of the best disables in the game, just hard to aim in pvp

1 Like

Ok, thanks for the help yet again lol, guess I’ll go corsair

15 talt minimum I think last time before the card system implemented.

Since I happen to be in workshop atm
Hook:

Hook while attacking:

yes monsters can’t do anything during the duration

1 Like

Hook still confuses me lol… So you can attack while having them hooked, but they’re completely stunned?

EDIT: nvm, thanks xD

Yes, you can attack them so long as they’re in range

and they’re stunned basically

1 Like