Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

i’m a (kinda) high str fencer so i think more spr to spam is better, atleast for my fencer

Fencer c3 tests:

Stats (0:45 in video):

STR = 343
DEX = 270

I’m more bothered by level 303+class level 12, seems that class levels for rank 8 is easy?

Maybe he’s got a ton of lv 10 and 11 cards saved up? farmed cards from TBL shop? dailies/repeatables? Not that surprising if u prepare for it

About that video, I think is a bad example of testing, as she’s lv303 killing lv133 mobs.
Now, about her already-high-lv, I think she kept her EXP cards and spammed them all.

Yeah I kept a lot of mine too, about 400+ level 11 and 300+ level 9

130 is a good sample anyway because most are soloing it, full run for silver

Wow, we will have that many stat points. I guess we can pump Str a bit more. Dat 99k crit though.

Btw, Does Cloth Armor still reduce 50% Pierce attacks even with Coquille or not?

99k crit already means you should stop pumping str lol

cloth penalty is 25% iirc, coquille just removes def

That is with Preparation, Plus that Fencer is a High Str and high Dex. Now I need to play with the stat simulator for some fun

yeah, I’m not planning to put more str on that, I prefer getting more crits in than having less over the cap crits

also this patch made +fencer skill rapiers more relevant. each and every point has pretty high base damage and of course, our new stance

the new cap is 199k…

hmm didn’t know about it, but I think I’ll stay with my decision of not going high str even so

So epee garde can be used with all skills.
I can see my skyliner beating 50k each hit.

pretty sure it works only for pierce skills, look at his pouncing damage

this invalidates almost all non-pierce pure damage skills prior to fencer, in terms of damage of course

Didn’t saw that pouncing.
So, rip my skyliner.

Yes, it seems that Pouncing and Skyliner/Vertical Slash will become useless.
Highlander3 and Barbarian3 are safe leave-outs from Fencer builds now.

Edit: Someone needs to test it with Hexen and Flanconade to confirm if it’s All Pierce, Fencer’s Pierce or All Fencer’s.

That 99k in a gost armor will shine in leather armor.

Barb3 still has uses, 10 target warcry+new warcry scaling.

that’s a massive PA boost where you probably don’t even need too much str anymore

oh and no one can test it with hexen yet until R9

Yes, the new Warcry scaling seems good, and although I still don’t like it much, it gets hard to not pick it looking at the competition now.

High1>Pelt1>Barb1 might be better than High2>Pelt1, what do you say?

Edit: Yeah, my bad, so, some other pierce skill, maybe Swordy’s “Thrust”.

Not a fan of rainbow builds so I’m not confident in giving an answer

I’d still stay with having at least HL2/Barb2 to have room for corsair, or get barb3 after pelt for pure PA damage support+aoe stuns