Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

Korean characters look like runic words to me. Google translate make it worse. But I saw something 15-25k crit, dunno which skill. The player was bugged on my lap.

Skull Swing was used before (the distinct sound of SK can’t be missed) and then either Redel or Zucken with attributes. I assume that’s a High Str Doppel.

Either way, we still need more info before making assumption.

PS: I got another Peta today. Praise Rngesus

I think it was Skull Swing, Zwerchhau (slash debuff) then Redel. Doesn’t even have Deeds on (only buff I could tell was Gung Ho, Aspersion and PB) But yeah probably very High STR Doppel. Seeing as his hp is only 17k.

If anybody can find Fencer3 videos, I hope they can share it in this thread. :slight_smile:

Leave it for a few days, maybe someone will post some. Obviously not me, I don’t know Koreans.

Multi-hit skills with high base damage + high Dex = yellow numbers everywhere

2h swords having high base damage (though wide gap from min-max) + item transcendence should solve the damage problem. I’m thinking of high dex doppel as well and might be dropping deeds as I really don’t like that skill. I always favor survivability, hence why I favor sustain DPS than burst, probably the reason why Fencer is more appealing to me now.

I’ll probably check out the ktos scene for a while, see how the both doppel and fencer fares. Only downside I see with Fencer is the rapier durability, it’s really a big issue for me.

There’s the Solmiki 2hand with 115 Con. That’s 10k HP which is like half of my current HP. Too bad, it’s ET 40F equipment.

I have never liked DOV, lv5 should be more than enough. Swordman is already at melee disadvantage. I don’t want to burn through Soul Crystals for some meager DPS.

Look forward seeing your news

I read all post here for weeks And still don’t know what build play, I want a fun and OP DPS pve build :c

I don’t have the cash for an arde dagger lol… :sweat:
I’ve started sending my 151 fletcher into the 90 dungeon for it tho, but I’m well off the estimated 60 times for the dagger.

You’re better off sending that Fletcher to the 130dg for solo gold farming and buying an Arde in the AH than luck it out with cubes.

1 Like

If anyone has any info if Balestra Fente breaks Iron Hook, please, let me know.

Warcry is very nice specially when farming, remember it actually goes into your PA directly + that PA gets boosted by the new stance, Barb is still one of the best pre-fencer supports you can get.

Direct PA boost, on-demand stun. I suggest Barb3 if you want more because warcry 10 is really good.

Now corsair, I personally chose this because of flag, it’s just too good. A single skill with multiple effects. My favorite is the attribute.

And cleave is also very nice, your flanconnade can reach 5k+ per hit with 0% damage attributes because of cleave.

as for sword 3, Initially I wanted it for PB+Concentrate, but look at that stance uptime, you don’t even need concentrate anymore. Just wait for possible gungho changes if you want to go through since gungho adds PA, concentrate does not

I don’t think I’d be able to solo it at all on my fletch

Rush 130dg. You get 2 talts and there’s always the chance to drop Petamion recipe.

You must be rolling in cash by now :wink: I mean grats.

1 Like

I got my second one today too, I guess it’s too easy when you don’t need it

by the way, any other cards? added centaurus already to my soon to add list

ellaganos
centaurus
reaverpede
pyroego
glass mole
gazing golem
dullahan

I hate y’all. I’ve been dry for months lol

So what hair accessory enchants am I looking for? Crit rate or Crit damage? I assume attack damage too? I’m unsure :confounded: These are my current 2/3:

Also curious, how much would these sell for? :open_mouth:

Enchantment values: physical damage priority then crit attack, aoe ratio, etc. The rest of gears like gems prioritize critical rate.

Edit: TLDR; headgear enchantment prioritize physical damage first.

1 Like

Physical Damage, Aoe attack ratio are very important, crit rate only in 10+ values

2 Likes

well, i guess Dulla card is good for every class so you can put it in the list, not needed but useful

how can you be so lucky…
i’m still with that saphie necklace…

Why not strength pendant for your fencer?

btw I’m not lucky, I slayed 890+ for the first one

also adding dulla card, thanks