Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

yeah keep playing your doppel, this new fencer stance seems good to be true it might get changed after a week or two

I will, but for the time being I must get to Fencer first. My Doppel is going to be a 130dg run slave for a while

Anyone knows where to get pyroego cards?
Is a must for scout3.

Edit: Earth Tower boss 5f.

Pelt barb3 here where to go with this??? I hear after buffs to STR and the STR scaling going dopple may be better … For fencer barb c3 is dead weight … Can some1 guide me ? My stats are 100str 100 dex

There’s a barb 3 > fencer build in this guide

War Cry:

• Now also Increases base damage by [The lowest level target x Targets Affected x 0.1]

it’s a buff but uhhh *0.1 so with 5-10 targets we will get additional 140-165 / 280-330 damage.

Ok, I think I hit the point of the build where I’m starting to fall in love with it~ :heart_eyes: Dex too gud!

Thanks for the help so far :smiley:

This is the first swordsman buff scaling change I’ve ever seen done right. It’s not super OP and it’s not completely bad. I dig it

So I shouldn’t reroll to a sw3-pelt-barb-fencer3??

Considering this is my first warrior, I can’t and shouldn’t answer that for you. Re-rolling does suck though, I know that much xD (especially if you wana drop a rank 5 character)

But there is a swordman c1, pelt c1, barb c3, fencer c2 build here (i’m assuming fencer c3 will be the rank 8 choice as well). So if you don’t feel like re-rolling, salvaging the character you have using that build wouldn’t be a bad idea imo.

+100% melee damage. Dragoon 2 OP confirmed.

Fencer is strong alone as a class, with weaknesses being:

Heavily lacking in good strike types
NO aoe at all (as of C2), got to get them through items
Mediocre slash through flanconnade
Pure melee

with that, you pick your previous classes as a support for your fencer,
barb:
AOE dps burst (pouncing),
instant PA sterioid (warcry)
amplifiers (slash-cleave)
Slash burst (seism/helm chooper-cleave)

highlander:
slash types all over (Cross cut, Moulinet, Skyliner)
Debuffs (Skull swing, Cross guard switching, crown)
strong Strike type (cartar stroke, it’s strong even at lv1 but lv3 is recommended)

Sword3:
Pain barrier, PVP potential

Corsair:
Jolly Roger, Dust Devil CC

Don’t need to reroll. Fencer is independent and don’t need early rank to do your job. All I can tell you, try to stack class buffs for fencer path.
Instead of sw3-pelt-barb-fencer3 you can do sw3-pelt/hl-cor-fencer3.

Another disadvantage to Fencer: Rapiers are pretty much toothpick compared to Spears. Fewer options and horrendous durability.

Sage is now Untouchable. Dat Missile Hole has longer duration than cool down. Wizards should be tank instead of Swordman

Time to up my Hoplite3 again.

Hop2>cor2>dragoons will be happy.

@Palazzo: Now you remind me again of my wish: Finestra for all Pierce weapons

@Lostac: No thanks. I choose my class based on how it looks and feel rather than efficiency. I even dropped my Elememe to make several Swordies for those reasons

wasn’t even talking about efficiency, hop2>cor2>dragoon is actually the only hoplite build I like playing. It seemed like a deadend path but good thing it wasn’t

Serpentine +100% melee damage attribute was in the preview, did you overlook that?. I guess everyone was blinded by Doppel’s capability to unleash such multi hits (so did I).

help me please …quoting another post of mine " i was thinking on making my sw1-high3-barb1 (155 atm without
cards…otherwise i would be much higher…) into doppel ( i do have a
sw1-high3-cor-doppel) but looking at fencer c3 i started doubting my
route for doppel and making that char in a fencer since epee increase
critical dmg not only from a pierce source thus making that into a
single target killing machine (imagine a
skullswing-crosscut-thethingthatreducecritresist-coquille-lunge-cleave-vertical
slash would be a increase dmg of 180% only on debuff plus a 100%
increase on slash attacks+100% increase on crit dmg… holycow…) then
what do you think of this?."
plz somebody… i’m already at the borderline of changing rank.