Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

Rank 6 at lv177. You are still far from it.

Sw1>High3>Barb build is capable of going both Fencer and Doppel. Everything depends on your playstyle and feelings

Yeah, I think it was a mistake of mine taking the third circle of Hoplite as well, and that build Hop2>Cors2>Dragoon2 seems better.

Now, it’s rerolling season! My Fencer-to-be and my neglected noob Hoplite are out!

what? pretty sure I said hop2>cor2>dragoons will be happy, lol.

in case you didn’t know, a lot of people were turned down by it thanks to 2H spear mastery attribute

I just deleted my Sword1>High3>Cors1>Fencer3 (stopped at High3).
It seems that you don’t mind Corsair (it was a deal breaker for me), so, if you go High3>Pelt1 you can do a great Fencer still.

PS: I’m going Sword1>High1>Pelt1>High2>Cors1>Fencer3 now. I just have 2 Ranks liberated and Highlander2 won the competition against Sword3, Barb2 and Hop2.

Dafuq is this?

I know about that. I think it’s the same to HL +50% crit damage. It’s a noob trap similar to Scout.

Btw, someone reported Doppel 3 has FAKE MULTI HITS skill. What a turn off

i’m 157 without using cards… if i use them i would change rank…

Save them, save these cards. You have plenty of places to explore and quests to do at this level range. Only pop cards after lv160

ya but I think you didn’t get my point in the first place

was I actually telling you to play dragoon? I just said they would be happy, lol. if you look around carefully this is actually a rare build because 2H spear mastery is actually big, even more so with the new dragoon.

What’s the stat distribution on that? Turning it into a fencer doesn’t seem bad but you’ll miss out on that better guardian

This is my build. Now I’m at level 205(barely playing).
I took this route because of the hole in slash damage in fencers kit.
In case of epee stance, we must see if it didn’t work like finestra, so is better to stay away from that teorycraft.

So wait, why does it matter if a fencer has bad slash skills/no slash skills? And isn’t that short dash for Fencer C3 a small aoe now? Will that make the aoe problem better or worse?

I’m not sure if I should go c3 fencer or c3 dopple now :confounded:

Oh well, somehow I missed your point in the first place. Let’s just forget it.

Anyway, +100% damage is still insane for burst. At the right conditions, modifiers, armor and elements. GG EZ

Haven’t confirmed yet, these things look attractive and all but we should wait until we get to see the skill descriptions, that includes aoe ratio because no one seems to sell them on telsiai anymore and i only secured myself one headgear with it

1 Like

Pierce damage is weak against Cloth. Cloth is weak against Slash. But on the bright side, most Cloth mobs have low HP.

And that is still only 1 AOE skill. AOE ratio gears are stupidly expensive

1 Like

what’s funny is that we might not even care about slash types anymore with the new stance i can totally see pierce skills out dpsing slash skills even vs cloth

around 200 str-50dex,(109 invested in str-34 invested in con-37 invested in dex) since i’m soo low i could just pump dex but in the other hand i would lose guardian.(i have a another fencer 280 but is a rode fencer with barb filler soo that is a nono anymore… and a high3-cor-doppel and thought making another doppel since highlander3 dmg is damn high…but doppel3 now looks weak in comparison of the others ranks.)

R8 just got released. We will have at least 1 months to wait for buffs and nerfs. You are already at high Str, I suggest going Doppel.

@Lostac: Slash is good to burst down pesky mages. Everyone hate magic mobs except Sage

isnt that +50 crit rate from Cleave important? Its like 15 secs of increased Crit rate

Heeeeeeeelp pleeeeease

Swordsman 3 > Peltasta 1 > Corsair 1 > Fencer 3
Swordsman 3 > Barbarian 2 > Fencer 3
Swordsman 1 > Peltasta 1 > Barbarian 2 > Corsair 1 > Fencer 3
Swordsman 1 > Peltasta 1 > Barbarian 3 > Fencer 3

I want to pvp for fun sometimes.
Why does people say that Highlander is good for fencer? Skull swing is outperformed by coquille, bleeding doesn`t seem to be that useful and against cloth we can spam flaconnade or burst with pierce.

Short answer:
Because Barbarian is ■■■■.

Long answer:
Lurk more in the forum for an immense amount of discussion about it.