Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] The Best of Both Worlds (Mergen: The Next Generation) work-in-progress

is it too cost of being mergen?
can you post skill build…

my skill build is in the 1st post lol. click on the link.

sorry i did not notice…

It’s ok :slight_smile: no worries!

Mergen could become quite interesting.
For you, @Nicola
Most devoted mergen character named mergen.

Jumpshot

Quickfire

(Middle skill?)

2 Likes

C2 leaked …?

//20…

The one with flower…could it be something like pass? Speeding up cooldown. Flowers blooming. Maybe stage of evolution?
This is quite interesting.
I need Arrow Sprinker with 3 overheat! Omg i love this skill so much.

@Nicola thank you for your reply and the others that replied to me. while I see and agree mostly with what you are saying there’s just a couple aspects that I wanted to have in my build. If you however think it’s plain garbage enlighten me :slight_smile: first off the 25% CR from archer c2 seems to be staple. Second I really like the Barrage+Feint combo. third off while scout is a neat 4th rank filler I simply chose it in order not to waste a rank on r2 because I have no intention of getting r3(also i don’t like a3 tbh). I could go full sc3 but also like the aoe emphasis of a falconer and while my focus was a bit more on “shotgunning” I thought that might be a good way to go. same goes for mergen.

Again if you could enlighten me any advice is very welcome.

i think your build is unique, has so many aoe and burst too, (not perfect but still) great at grinding/farming/bossing. It has potential. The only cons that i oversee is when circling is on CD, and you can’t use any circle 3 costume with your build. Hakuna matata, my friend! Just go on, make your build comes true.

Very nice build. Very similar to what I want! :smiley: Thanks!

why middle skill looklike QS more than Mergen

btw did jumpshot/snap shot come back to database again?

Mergen class can use xbow+mana-mana is this a bug? I thought mergen skills require 2 handed bows to be able to use them.

you can use xbow off hand as your main for fletcher skills
but when you do use mergen skills it will auto switch for you.

1 Like

no weapon swap lag when autoswitching?

not at all
if you see the vid all my combo are fluid.

My main character is a Arch1, Rang2, Wugushi 3, Falconer and now Mergen.

Can you give me suggestion for gear and stat allocation? :slight_smile:

I’m not doing full-str anymore since rank 6, because wugushi damage falls off hard after 220+. I have around 130 DEX with my gear now.

First two skills are mergen. Last 3 image set I am not sure they are all mergen. Definitely the middle image is mergen, top is appraiser(?) and the flower image was (oldskout?). Middle image looks very much similar to qs costume however the red background is used for mergen offensive skills and the arrows look a lot like mergen arrow skills. I could be wrong since the qs costume

edit:

Quickshot - Missile Attack (Arrow) [missile]
Pull your bowstring quickly to fire an arrow.
Atk: 2131.6 + [skill level*373.5]
CD: 0s
SP: 58 (+14 per level)
Stance: twohanded bow

Jumpshot - Missile attack (Arrow) [missile]
Jump and shoot. Enemies in the area have reduced movementspeed.
Atk: 8094.5, plus 1210 per skill level
AoE attack ratio: character ratio, +3 skill AoE ratio
Movement speed reduction: [Skill Level] × 3
CD: 24s
SP: 49 (+8)
Stance: 2H bow
(Right side of gif below)

4 Likes

What is your current crit rate?
From looking at your build without A2 you will have a tough time getting a decent crit rate. With Mergen’s high burst damage but long cool down(arrow sprinkler) you would want your skills to crit.
For gears I would suggest you go with plate; such as a full grynas set. If you can farm a full plate virtov set that would be better. Make sure to grab Asperation everytime before you do anything. If you can afford double sissels they will help out a lot.

Falc- Mergen has a really good synergy the problem with your build is that you wont have a good filler damage between Mergen’s cooldown which can cause a problem later on when you are fighing multiple mobs with 300k hp.

Yep Questing in 280+ area with a scout 1 is so easy :smiley: Im currently duoing with a diev. We havent have any trouble so far. Meanwhile Im seeing a group if 4 constantly dying in district 8 trying to gather quest items :frowning:
Cloaking is forever OP in pvp/pve

My archer3-scout3-falcon1-mergen1 is lv319 now, ive been able to solo nearly every map with the exception of the 1st inner wall district 8, and 1 boss fight, the 100 foot tall boss in suecourt to unlock 315 dungeon.
Idk how anyone without cloaking is supposed to get by now on these maps, even at lv 319 with 50+ mil in gear 1 mage hits me for 8-13k with an auto attack. Ive had to kite all the bosses firing off 2-3 high dmg cd skills then running while they recharge, some fights take 10-15min, its absurd atm.