Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] The Best of Both Worlds (Mergen: The Next Generation) work-in-progress

You mean for SR3? The attack gap hence dmg output differnce should be way higher right?

manamana+11 (196) vs double stack +3 (i don’t have the numbers here).

What set are u guys going for? and why?
I’m running Lolopanther/Virtov Leather for now and i’m pretty dissapointed with my P.Def/M.Def/Evasion and HP.

You need plate top/bottom with yellow gems. For mdef you’ll lose 1/2 slots on blue gemed boots because Lolo leath has only 1. Pump up mdef using nuaele card instead. and go Hasta plate top/bottom for 2 gem slot (vitrov plate is fine but not bis).

Just rest my scout3>falc>merge to fletch3>mergen lol. Haven’t tried hitting any skills yet since it needs crafted arrow (or market bought arrows). What is your usual routine on arrow crafting/acquisition @Nicola ?

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

Since I just PvE I went for:

Cloth Set (I don’t mean all parts should have the same name):
+6 Virtov Shirt (2/2 Lv6 Yellow Gem) = 220 P.Def
+6 Virtov Pants (2/2 Lv6 Yellow Gem) = 220 P.Def
+10 Nepenthes Gloves (Cloth gloves with Accuracy instead of MAmp)
+10 Vine Boots (2/2 Blue Gem) = 120 M.Def

Nothing transcended yet.

Lv17 Aspersion (always applied)
Lv15+1 Swift Step

301 DEX invested (+1 more uncounted DEX from hidden quest) = 400 naked DEX, rest of the points unspent.

*Will exchange Sissels for Phadas then dump remaining points in DEX.

+11 is 244 for manamana.

The difference with manamana and double stack on trans and cost efficient wasting a prac is huge

for a prac cost used to craft a +11 manamana the i still get some change back as return.

The damage is equally as good. due to 278 lighting property. and 20 additional crit rate. versus 1 lost of gem slot.

How big of upgrade is this? i say it’s not really even an relevant upgrade. rofl.

Weeks ago people laughed at me wasting silvers on manamana. Now is my turn to laugh at SR crafting double stack wasting prac.

I just craft 10,000 magic arrow when im afk or watch movie o-o craft them like every weekend in bulk. Easiest way to do it.
Do 10k Magic arrow / 5k barb / 2k broadhead / bodkin / 1k DMA etc.

Thanks!! This will help me alot.

I assume you went nephenthes for the 4/4 cloth set + the dex+ 5 stat of the gloves right?

Getting vine boots is really smart O_O.

1 Like

Leather Lolo gloves - Magic Arrow gems
Leather Lolo pants - 2 lv 7 yellow gems
Wind Runner - 3 lv 7 blue gems switch with Leather Lolo boots - 1 lv 7 blue gems
Top is Plate Virtov - 2 lv 7 gems

So you changed your lolo leather boots nicola? thought you were 2plate top bottom / 2 leather gloves and booots.

that was when I was using red gems. With Yellow everything doesn’t hurt as much anymore.

I just bought a lolo boots hmmm :confused: i’ll try to trade it for a WR gemed.

nothing wrong with lolo boots lol.

1 Like

That’s correct. All except my SW has a pair of Vine Boots with 2x Lv6 Blues. And yes, the DEX is a plus :smiley:

Forgot to mention Lv50 Cloth Mastery.

I still get the occasional non-crit (very rarely), but I have 52+10 more points to dump later on.

All physical mobs in 290 DG = 1 or Dodge (big wolf 300+)
All magical mobs in 290 DG = 1k~2k (easily survivable)

My trade-off is the unappealing looking HP (11,002), but when I see Red Gem boys on full plate set dying so fast, it reinforces my [PvE/non-ET] choices.

i dedicate my fletch to follow your path hue3x. anyways i have an lolo boots and a wr :stuck_out_tongue: . I’ll be using for either my SR3 or my Fletch3. W/c do you think will benefit from the WR (3blue boots gem) and the lolo ones?

Yeah yellow gem is the go to now specially for top and bottom. Going plate and cloth is still preference. But the boost with nuaele is the breaking point.

it’s alway good to have wind runner :D! that thing is super useful to switch with main boots.

IMC hates leather set :[
I’m still sad about solmiki leather