Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide/Review] The Magic Behind Time Control by Matt :3

Hello I would like to ask for suggestion on equipment for chronomancer. Currently at 175 Rank 6.

• Headgear Enchants
  • Top Armor
  • Bottom Armor
  • Staff / Rod
  • Shield / Dagger
  • Shoes
  • Necklace
  • Bracelets

thanks in advance

1 Like

I want suggestions too :slight_smile:

yeah, I guess we have to wait for those who were experienced to answer our question :3

Basic plate armor(with mastery), servant rod, and arde dagger were enough to get to chrono3 without problems. You could buy wizard bracelets, ignition rod, and a pentamon necklace if you have the silver.

Magic damage/amp on headgear.

Hi, is Reincarnate skill Bugged right now on mission boss ?

after i cast reincarnate on mission boss, if my teammate’s spells still land hits rapidly on boss, the reincarnate buff on boss will disappear in an instant, can hardly see the buff pop up then vanish

I have no idea. iirc, debuff on boss seem to disappear randomly so its not just Reincarnate that’s having problem.

And reincarnate have low chance to inflict on boss i guess

tested on both dungeon and mission boss, like 1/10-15 chance

Just started the game. My plan is Wiz1Pyro2Link1Chrono3.

I think my skill points make sense, but I’m confused on stats. I want to play DPS/Support and I’m going full CON right now, but I run out of SP so fast and I feel like I’m not doing enough damage! I mean, I’m only like lvl. 19 but… should I go full CON? I’m thinking to do 1INT:3CON:1SPR instead.

Eh?

I think you don’t need to go full con, it’s better to put sometimes points in int and have 25-30 in spr. I’m pyro2-linker at the moment and 32 spr is enough for me to run out of sp slowly in dungeons, more slowly doing some quests ang grinding. Also, I have quite a lot of damage with pyro, so at 1-5 ranks there aren’t any problems with this build.

Please don’t waste your points in SPR. You receive enough SP pots in earlier quests and can buy it anytime on the market (alchemist posts are the best, plus they’re cheap) or item merchant.

Do you know where the servant rod dropped from where?

I’m sorry for doing this, but it has been nearly 24 hours and I didn’t get even a single reply.
I believe the people with the knowledge to help me would see this, so I’m asking you guys to please check my thread and see if anyone could share some wisdom with me.

Vedas Plateau (lv208) recipe drop confirmed. Good luck!

Thank you very much. Since database dont have it then I went bought one last night >.< but still thank you.

Kinda necro but again, this is a useful guide, SO IT’S PERFECTLY OK FOR ME TO NECRO
OK? OK
!!!

Chrono really appeals to me, but Pyro/Linker not so much (especially since I’m planning on Sorc2/Warlock, which has really good synergy with Linker). So I was thinking of Wiz1>Cryo3 instead.

But then, should I go Kino>Chrono2, or just Chrono3? I kinda want lv10 Haste/lv15 Quicken, but I hear Kino has good synergy with Ice Wall because of Swap + PP. But I also hear Gust has the same effect of shattering Ice Wall fragments… how much does Cryo3 benefit from Pass?

Mostly PvM, but some PvP support capability would be nice as well.

hey hey wait a minute…
what about level max slow???
does it really bind the enemy at the place???
since it -30 movement speed???

Please cam someone confirm this???
Or maybe theres anpther nerf to slow and stop??

Lvl 15 slow really cut the enemy movement to 0 mov speed?? It means they dont move???

Fc can hit enemy on stop state???

base on @nopihina guide… it says that enemy under STOP can be hit by Frost Cloud… this information is WRONG!!
ive tried FC enemy under STOP, and the damage didnt occured…

its a wrong information

Are you playing Necro by any chance? x) hehe

my bad… what i mean of FC is Frost Cloud … not Flesh Cannon