Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] Pyromancer Class Overview

As u played pyro till 200 lvl what do u think of this build ?

Circle 3 Pyro
Level 5 Fireball

Son, you don’t know the first thing about ToS, do you? :confused:

2 Likes

as i havent played the game so no , if u do know about the game tell me about the changes

All you got to know is Fire Ball is your main damage source. Every level multiplies its damage .-.

that’s why i went with flame ground at lvl 15 , it has 30sec duration and 25 sec cooldown , can keep it forver on the ground and attack is 236 which is not bad

Yes it can be cast and be in play 100% of the time but it’s on a 30 second CD while Fire Ball is on a 15 second CD with TWO CASTS while Flame Ground can only be cast once.

At level 5 Fire Ball without any INT or Weapon, you’re doing 750 damage each Fire Ball. At level 15 Fire Ball, you’re doing 4900 damage each Fire Ball.

I’m not saying to take off Flame Ground since it is a good skill for mobbing and doing damage to enemies standing in it but I’m talking about Enchant Fire. Enchant Fire, which you maxed at 15, isn’t as good of a skill as you think it is compared to Fire Ball.

1 Like

ok thanks so i will go with enchant fire lvl 5 and my attack skills max , and i have changed my mind on the build what do u think of this ?

Yeah Pyromancer and Linker part are fine. Not sure about Alchemist though since… well I never played Alchemist nor do I know how their skills work.

k thanks for the reply mate u were very helpfull

I think it should be 5 points to Fire Pillar and 5 points to Hell Breath
Hell Breath should be better in pvp and Fire Pillar is a huge CD skill too .
Also I will get Linker as soon as possible then go back with Pyro 2,3 .
Coz U would level faster with Linker skill .
:smiley: Tell me you ideas :smiley:

I think I am gona stick to my build I dont think that hell breath would make much of a difference and lvl 10
pillar will op I think

check mine.

purty sure cycle 2 is max

Cycle 2 is max ?I didnt get what u meqn to say

Thanks for the wonderful guide. :smiley: This really helped me a lot… Ever since I started playing I’ve always liked playing the Wizard Fire Type Class so this one suits me best :smiley: Again Thank you :smiley:

Nice Pyro skill damage

1 Like

will this build work for pvp and pve ?

New update on KCBT3 ( OCT 20th )

Pyromancer’s Flame Ground AoE size has been adjusted. It is now roughly the same size as Krivis’ Zaibas.

That sucks. The previous aoe was much larger :confused:.

You didn’t get sleep nor reflect shield nor sure spell, wtf? Hell Breath might not be a good pve skill but it’s very good in pvp. Then you also pick an Alchemist and don’t add his sole damage skill. You’ll do somewhat decent in pve and horrible in pvp.

There’s no need to max earthquake or magic bolt because the scaling of these skills are horrible. At the level 100s where you hit for thousands of damage, do you really think you’ll notice the extra 100~200 damage you get from maxing them?

Fireball and flame pillar are the only pyro skills you need to max. I’d honestly prefer some points in firewall even after the nerf. Crappy pve spell later on but honestly in pvp you can use it as a situational skill and can get you clutch kills assuming you’re good. There’s no need to max flame ground at all because of the low scaling and it’s high up time/low cooldown. I don’t like lethargy either. It’s only use is on bossing and it doesn’t really do much and since it only amplifies strike damage, it doesn’t really help you. Reflect shield is so much better in both pve and pvp cases because its a freaking shield buff. You have 0 cc skills because you didn’t go linker/psycho/elementalist and you want to pvp with pyro’s hard to hit spells? Theres a lot more I can say but currently thats a really bad pvp build.