Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] Pyromancer Class Overview

thanks for the fast detailed reply just getting bored of w8ing now

Where can I read the patch notes?

1 Like

Hello! I looking at Pyro and want try it at iCBT2. What can saying about build? PVE/PVP.
Maybe some1 play em and can give some advice, what would be more effective.
Need take more than P3? I show some build that i think is possible, correct me if i wrong))

1. Wiz>wiz>wiz>pyro>pyro>pyro - Here i think about fast cast and unstopoble cast
  1. Wiz>wiz>pyro>pyro>pyro>?(who better- Alchemist, Sorcerer, Necr, or Elem2?)
  2. Wiz>wiz>pyro>pyro>elem>elem?

im now c2 pyro and i think going this build

or this one

i dont know if c1 ele skill will do dmg or just fillers between my cd on pyro skills
for some support and dmg for party i didnt like fire wall or flare so i dint put any point in it second build is for more dmg skill so i will what will i choose

Hey there guys! <( ^ā€¢^)/
Iā€™m kind of late to comment but Iā€™ll share my Build and explain why Iā€™m doing so, I think itā€™s not a convencional one (or maybe itā€™s -not sure :stuck_out_tongue: )

TL;DR version: Probably itā€™s not the best build out there and I did it because I already had other common builds

First Iā€™m not much of a supporter player, so I focused on DPS.
On my CBT I played as Wizard>Pyro>Linker>Elementalist and after that I thought I should change my build, the Elementalist skills were great, but I didnā€™t feel like I was getting the most of it (Then I made another build with Wizard3>Elementalist3 and now Warlock or something), so I went to database to check the values of atk, CD, duration etc. Then I decide to make a cycle 3 Pyro (which I only donā€™t regret because I already had a full cycle 3 elementalist, but still not sure if would worth more to have an Element cycle in there) and by the time I got 3rd Pyro cycle I can get Necromancer, which I havenā€™t played yet to be sure of itā€™s effectivity, but again for the factor of ā€œdiversity of charactersā€ got my attention. And to finish featherfoot because I really enjoyed the drain effect x)
It may be a build with a lot of flaws, but till now have worked really well, and since itā€™s a Pyro Guide I thought it would be nice to share a cycle 3 Build!
Feel free to ask, correct, suggest or say anything about it! ;3
-Sorry for reviving such an old post lol-

Hi people,

Check out my channel where I finally become BokorC1 after being Cleric for 2 circles. First look at the Bokor class. Check it out and letā€™s relax together. Ask me questions in either German, English, Dutch or former-Yugoslavian.

Youtube:

Stream:

For every follower I do 10 one-arm push ups :). Play games, become shredded.

I will be uploading every week around 3 videoā€™s, so keep checking em out! The streams are either in German, English, Dutch or former-Yugoslavian depending on the viewers.

Thank you, and keep playing ToS.
~League of Exercise