Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] Pyromancer Class Overview

I’m pretty sure you got 4 squares if you didn’t manually cast it. You got 3 if you made the walls yourself but if you just pressed your hotkey for firewall and let go, it cast 4 squares in a straight line. (could be a bug and should probably be reported.)

I got up to lv 63 in iCBT as a C2 Pyro, personally I regret even putting any points into flare and firewall, I have fireball maxed out and have lv 25 of the fireball damage attribute. At my level, my fireball can easily do 550-650 damage per tick to monsters of the same level and around 250-350 on bosses. Remember though that this is per hit, and at lv 10, it can hit 10 times (well it was lv 11 for me since I have the Ludas Staff which +1 all Pyromancer Skills) my 2 fireballs can easily cleared out any mobs I can gathered. I also noticed it can hit up to at least 3 mobs at once, but that might be because of the AoE +1 of the staff also, but it really doesn’t matter when everything dies within 2 or 3 ticks anyway, and there’re still like 7 or 9 more usage out of that one fireball, by the time my fireball disappeared, it is not long until the cd is over and I could use it again. Every bosses up to lv 60s were wayyyyyy too easy and mostly dies from 4-10 fireballs. Anyway, my point is that fireball is a great skill. Fire Pillar is also good, it’s just that the range would be nice if it were bigger, which looks like that’s what the most recent korean patch did, so we’ll see how much better it gets next CBT.

Take enchant fire because you will end up autoing due to skill on cd which enchant fire increase your dmg by a fair amount and also help increase your party overall dmg as well.

also if your going elementalist pryo isn’t a good route, cryo 1, linker, elementalist is much better combo, one linker is well linker so helps a lot with everything, two pryo over cryo because Electrocute has an attriuate that makes it do more dmg when mobs are frozen with cryo 1 you gain access to lot of freezing skills.

As for why pryo 3 over elemetanl, basically pyro fire ball is insanly op XD at rank 3 it ticks 15 times thats 30 hits.

1 Like

Yeah but 30 hits on a 15 second CD :frowning:… wait nvm that’s still OP :smiley: Fire Ball basically became my auto attack for bossing :stuck_out_tongue: And does Enchant Fire really help that much at level 15? The damage doesn’t seem to scale well unless I’m seeing something wrong here or are you just saying to level it to level 5 for 100% uptime?

Well reason you get enchant fire is because everything else is really bad, if anything I recommend you dump points in to flare if you feel no point in enchant fire once its duration is longer than CD.

LOLOLOLOL But I was talking about Fire Wall. I heard second hand that it was bad compared to Enchant Fire and got no explanation as to why. I mean I’m going to try Enchant Fire next CBT anyways to see how the fix was in the recent patch but Fire Wall being bad confuses me.

I’m not exactly sure but everyone in my guild that is playing kcbt right now all tell me fire wall is really really really bad and never put any points in to it.

1 Like

Maybe. I was using a staff dropped by the field boss in Guards’ Graveyard and upgraded it multiple times.

I don’t manually cast mine since it takes time. Unless the mobs are lined up weird or I’m blocking off a choke point, I don’t see the point.

Same here. It’s one of my most used skills and I finish off most mobs with it. Maybe players haven’t been positioning very well or using it wrong. It’s one of those skills that need to be positioned carefully or it won’t hit anything.

Actually, I think I might know why it’s not a very liked skill or it is considered bad. Does Fire Wall have any AoE or does each tick it produces on the mobs inside it consider it multiple ticks or one tick? If it considers it multiple ticks, the spell actually does suck. If it considers it one tick for every and all monsters on the tile, I have no clue.

it’s one tick for all mobs per tile from what I’ve experienced :sweat:

Wellp time to test the spell out :sweat: I do however remember that when I cast my Fire Wall, with more mobs, the tile goes away faster than with one mob so… might be right… it does suck but it could be subject to change although that would be doubtful.

I went Cyromancer so I don’t honestly have anything to say or add about the Pyromancer skills.Just wanted to say this guide looks really well put together,I like it!

Also,really on point with the stat point allocation.I pretty much did mine the same way when I was playing and I had very little problems with SP.Invest in them from the start and you’re pretty much set.

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words :smile:

So Psychokino’s Pyschic Pressure does not let Fireball shoot missles now? :frowning:

64 days later after your question… here come my answer: I don’t know, i heard rumors that skill psychic pressure won’t work with fire ball now.

It still shoots fireworks, but the Fireball slowly gets pushed away, so you can’t make more than 3 or 4 firework waves.
Telekinesis doesn’t work with Fireball anymore, tho.

Ah i see, thank you for the answers :smile:

Seems a fun class, will try this pyro definitely.

1 Like

thanks for the guide wish it had like a flame wall that slows/burns enemies

You can maybe slow burn with the time mage class :stuck_out_tongue: