Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] Natarh Watchtower - Lv170 HG

Hello!
I’m a veteran player and am planning to make guides for all Hunting Grounds in the future. I know HG Lv170 is not the most important one right now but i just hope it can somehow be useful to someone.

WHAT IS A HUNTING GROUND?
Hunting Grounds are specials maps focused in farm and grind. Like in any other map, there are silver, gold, red and elite mobs. However, since it’s impossible to open Challenge Mode Portals inside HGs, there are no purple mobs.

If you die in a Hunting Ground as a dying penalty you can lose silver, blessed shards and gems.

The entry to the Natarth Watchtower Hunting Ground is at Dina Bee Farm.

MONSTERS:
The monsters in a HG are scattered all over the map, concentrating each type in each room. Bagworms, however, can be found in the whole map, not having any specific area. Remember that Tombsinker, Beleeg and Bavon are flying mobs.

COMMON DROPS:
Some items are exclusively found in Hunting Grounds, such as Golden Anvils, Monster Card Albums and Instanced Dungeon Clear Vouchers. Any monster inside the HG can drop any of the following items.

EXCLUSIVE DROPS FROM HUNTING GROUNDS:

EQUIPMENTS:
In Hunting Grounds, equipments drops without stats and unidentified, therefore they have later to be identified by an Appraiser. In the HG it is most common to drop equipments of the magic tier, but it may also drop Berthas and Primus rarely.

References:
Tree of Savior Official Site
Tos Neet
Talt it!

20 Likes

great guide :grinning:

1 Like

It was useful to me. Now I can trace a route to farm. thanks

xoxo

1 Like

Great!! It was really helpful ! :wink:

1 Like

@edit.
Added the pictures of the monsters to the spreedsheet so it will be easier to understand the map :wink:

Good Foxie! :smiley:

1 Like

Love it. It’s clear, simple, and easy. Hope you can do more guide for us. Thank you :pray:t2:

1 Like

Yeah, we need a clear guide for every raid of the game if possible, your threads should be in the references in the top subjects.

2 Likes

Awesome guide! /20chars

37805062_1884465634906924_2883246403759374336_n

1 Like