Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] Musketeer Indept Thread

What do you guys think of musk2 or 3 (rank 11 if ever) with falconer 3? Viable or not? How would you imagine circling, aiming, pheasant gather and snipe ricochet?

IMO, Snipe by itself is kind of lackluster in PvE settings so it might not be wise to build around it at least in PvE. It might be prudent to note that given some additional AOE ratio from equipment etc., it is possible for Snipe to actually hit multiple targets but the AOE is extremely small (which can be solved by Falconer Aiming).

With musket2 you gain better Penetration Shot and Covering Fire, these two skills are the ones that benefit massively from Falconer support skills.

1 Like

Havenā€™t tried musk2 or 3 skills myself so gonna ask from you experienced ones.

Can penetration shot at c3 work as a good mob clearer with Falc skills and enough AAR? How do you imagine A2>QS3>Falc3>Musk3 (if ever) in future CM. Does it fall behind in mob clearing? With prime and reload, Iā€™m thinking musk can actually deal a lot of AoE skills while circling is up.

It does now.

Nah. To answer your question about mob clearing: It varies. If youā€™re looking to solo a CM I think you would have a hard time, but moreso because elites in stage 6-7 have missile hole (this also makes the build pretty rough in Berniceā€™s).

Also Iā€™ve edited my previous post as weapon swapping drops off armor break completely, changes my recommendation.

1 Like

tested the build for a week nowā€¦ Critical Shot is amazing , your crit damage hits a whole new lvl ā€¦

So musk 3 will get a 40% damage increase from the new attribute and musket mastery. Iā€™m not sure how that musket mastery works. Do you deal higher damage at point blank range or with greater distance between you and your target.

the greater the distance , the higher the dmg

1 Like

few days after the rank reset event, anyone found a best BD for pve musk3 ? :laughing:
also i liked CM with friends , any advise for fal3 musk BD for CM ?
i will play 2 musk char :grin: ,really enjoy it .

I am no musk pro but I am currently trying out a1r1sap2wugu3musk3.

Dunno if its wrong or right lol