Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] Mage Builds General Discussion 💥

In theory the electric meteor rune caster has should just be better then meteor due to synergy with classes that boost lightning damage. I don’t think there is a class that boosts fire yet is there?

Hagalaz as far as I know is Earth damage though, not electric.

Kinda want to try something like wiz3/linker/cryo/runecaster/whatever now. It has alot of synergies.

Linked ice wall + isa for boss burst
Link lightening attribute + Hagalaz for massive aoe damage (seems to work like magic missile, meaning it fires additional projectile when you hit a mob)
Link + magic missile for somewhat spammable mob clearing.
Hangman knot last as long a rune casting time.

Earth is a element they use as a place holder, rune casters have a skill that says HOLY damage in the description but is listed as earth currently. They will be changed.

Edit: Also Magnus exorcisms was previously listed as earth when chaplin was new.

Well, I thought the same but look at it by yourself.
http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4197&l=21895

I can’t see anything this page isn’t working for me :frowning:

Well, Hagalaz basically creates a big shockwave in a circular area (With a range along the lines of Frost Cloud) with a crater.
So it’s either Earth or non-elemental.

I still think itll be changed later like chaplins skills.

That would imply ramaking the animation so it has whatever damage you think it may have, and changing the element of something is a bit too much, the Magnus Exorcismus deal was because Earth is teh placeholder element for everything to begin with.

Rune caster has skills with elements in their descriptions that are not earth. The spells wont stay earth.

Tiwaz is mentioned on it’s description to be Holy damage and we have a video of it and it’s pretty obvious it is holy damage, the rest are buffs with no damage so their element is irrelevant.

Yes but this shows that the elements for runecasters skills haven’t been assigned yet so Hagalaz is not necessarily earth.

Hagalaz is implemented and being used as we speak.
The skill is already done and in the game why do you keep trying to push this argument.

Omg yea and Tiwaz is currently implemented and being used as element earth. So you have no argument this skill proves that. So we have to wait till they put the elements in.

Tiwaz is Holy, we know this because it’s on the description, as in literally the tooltip that tells you what the skill does, and there’s also a video uploaded and it’s clearly Holy.

In the videos i have seen it hasn’t displayed a element at any point. please show me proof

[마법]정면을 향해 한 줄로 길게 신성 속성의 공격을 가합니다.
[Magic]Cast a line/blast of holy element property to attack in front of you. (more or less)

And it the video you can see it’s a literal blast of light that hits four times to boot.

Yes but last i saw in the data files it was still registered as earth. which means the elements haven’t be implemented yet. your talking visuals i thought you had actual information.

Because as much as this forum loves to shoot down IMC this isn’t some early access Steam game puting small updates solely so the people supporting it don’t feel like they wasted their money so I feel like I can safely assume they implemented something as simle as the kind of element the skill is on top of being on it’s description.

Im just saying last i saw it was still registered earth and there has been no proof to show me any have changed and IF it has there is the possibility Hagalaz has changed.