Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] Mage Builds General Discussion šŸ’„

Ether Linker2-Chrono3 or Linker3-Chrono2 both great. Their c3 skill just better quality of life it only good for some specific build.

Well to me linkers are mostly powerleveling tools, for both earth tower and pvp cryo3chrono3 are better than any linker build.

Not saying linkers are bad or unneeded but less good.
However I have yet to see a practical use of umbilical cordā€¦

4 Likes

Hi guys~ I was wondering what your opinions are on a good alchemist build? Also, is there something thatā€™ll be implemented to share silver with alts? I hope so xD if not how would I get silver onto my other characters?

1 Like

Pyro - Linker c3 - Alche c3

Pyro2-linker2-alche3 would be better.

1 Like

Could I get a critique on this build? The build itself explains why I made the choices I did.

This is a build I plan to use with a group of friends of mine. They consist of a Swordsman, Cleric and Archer. We have a wildcard friend who is most likely to play a DPS (but is undecided, as far as I know).

Please let me know what you think.

Just 1 question, will you be always in group, never alone? Because if by any reason you need to lvl up alone at some point it will be a pain.

I should almost always be in a group. I may be alone to do some solo grinding maybe just for fun, but I should always be a group. If my friends arenā€™t on and I really want to play, I might go and find a party however. I am very aware that this build is complete trash for solo play.

I will rather to take Cryo3>Chrono3 in this specific case since you will be able to add tons of CC and your class will more efficient in both, solo and grp. Now people love Linker, I used to and I know it used to be mages best friend but I donā€™t really see Linker like a mandatory class any more since AoE multiplier was removed and Linker2 are just 8 links, I will probably think different if you were going pyro since pyro1 is way better than cryo1.

Anyone knows what happens when multiple frost cloud overlaps ?

Iā€™m kind of overwhelmed, you made an excel sheet on mage classes and the game isnā€™t even out yet.

Wellā€¦ awesome job i guess, iā€™ll help on what i can XD (loving the people on this forum)

For support wiz cyro3 Chrono3 looks really fun.

Its the meta support build in ktos and also will be my build in itos :smiley:. This build work great for almost every pvp-pve contents and everyone love you in the party.

are skill pass on chrono c3 effect your team skills cd to?

Short answer : yes. It is a party skill.

wow then it is awesome if you have 2 c3 chrono in your party

one person does pass, 50 sec cd
5 seconds for party to spam skills
second does pass 50 sec cd first person 20 sec

first person does pass 20 seconds later 50 sec cd
second person at 30 sec cd is now on 5 sec
party spams skills 5 seconds

second does pass 50 sec cd
first person now at 20 seconds cd

kinda like this? soā€¦ brokenā€¦

now if only pass can reduce its own cdā€¦

Not really, I have play thru iCBT2 :wink:
There is a lot of updates though since KOBT, but nevertheless the main meta still same.