Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] Mage Builds General Discussion đŸ’„

what is wrong with shoggoth?_?

Take PP’s skill damage and double it. Your magic attack is not doubled however.
That’s the damage it will deal to an enemy per tick.
AKA at 893 its actually 1686 damage + magic attack - defense per tick.
Pretty much increases 522 damage for every 5 skill points you put in it.
PP isn’t that great in PvE without teammates support, you’ll get interrupted by a knockback, or risk eating a powerful hit if you stay still. Safety Zone is a god-send but Safety zone doesn’t have 0 CD.Psychokino isn’t really a pve class. In fact its pretty bad at pve.

Whats the pulse rate of Fire pillar?

Yeah ok nevermind this, between surespell not protecting from knockbacks, the poor scaling and AoE ratio limit I’ll leave psycho for cryos.
I’ll just go ele3, thanks for your input.

Quickly looked through one of my old vids fire pillar ticks every 0.5s.

DrRM > I believe the current shoggoth is a placeholder until they fix sorc summons.

1 Like

here it is my last wiz build :3

I think I cant make it better or worse :\

xD

I think taking sorc c2 is better than necro c1
but if you really want necro. necro c2 is better than warlock c1

The thing about that build is that it’s made 100% specific to Kofuku

if you knew Kofuku it would all make sense to you xD

You say that but I think that for the well being of your party just take Sorcerer C2 instead of having an uncontrolable lag monster with you at any moment.
And if you really want Flare for the roleplay element leave it at 1 it sucks too hard, give more to the fireballs like a normal person.

I don’t think anyone with the smallest idea of who is kofuku will want to party with me xD

I wonder what normal even means

Explore Mike On Top

Fair enough.

Anyways, for real Flare is terrible it’s literally Piromancer’s Ice Blast, and we all know that sucks too.
And you kinds need a party in the Rank6-7 content onwards so
 I’ll leave that to you.

Edit: Oh also, put the points out of Mastema, it sucks, put them in Dark Surge and Evil Sacrifice, trust me Mastema is terrible and the spirit thingies got a buff a few patches ago.

1 Like

Flare works on bosses, Ice blast doesn’t.
Though either way the damage is low.

Sorcerer C1 > Necromancer C1 died with the release of Rank 7 and C1 Skills got moved to C2. I wouldn’t waste a rank on Sorcerer C1 without going C2, and if I did, I would get Necromancer C2 over warlock because Raise Dead is very good. I would go Sorcerer C3 on that build.

What do you guys think of my build? It is based around Linker C3, obiviously:

I have arrived at Pyro c3. Would you put 5 points into Hellbreath? If so, I was thinking of using the others into Fireball 15 and Firepillar 10.

New patch~ the only good change for wizard is prominence buff (wanders a smaller range)

But its still pathetic as ever:

doesn’t it already have an attribute that lower the range :confused:

since pyro has problems with fireball in party, what are the best options for pve dps group?

sorry for the bad English.

Imo, Pyro can still do damage even without fireball in parties, since you have flameground and firepillar. You can also try using your fireball behind the boss in boss fights in dungeons, it usually works this way.

However, no Wiz is good as a dps in parties right now since archers do like 5x your damage and they don’t need stationary and grouped mobs to do be able to dps, unlike wizards.

1 Like

Can you like rename yourself to archergoddps or wizarddpssuck etc. so you don’t have to repeat the same thing over and over in almost every single post you make, it’s getting really old. No offense.

8 Likes

and lose all the fun of seeing archer users denying that it is op? no way, I think she is doing a good job :smiley:

1 Like

“Squeaky wheel gets the grease”

I think that wizzies focus on the “time” aspect of dps, meaning they need time to do it. Archers can generally drop stuff 1by1 real fast now so it DOES take away from the wiz.

As for the question, you have to look at the other choices: wiz or cryo (if you only looking at rank 2). I would still say pyro. Later I would say pyrothauma. Pyro is still good (not comparing to other classes just the other wiz choices you have) and thauma can enhance your pyro a lot (300ish more damage per hit and pyro’s get a lot of hits) including your party (if you don’t mind the wtf sprites).