Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] Mage Builds General Discussion šŸ’„

Yeah i think Sure spell canā€™t help channeling skills like Psychic Pressure or Blood Sucking.

It works on Blood Sucking and probably PP

I think it didnā€™t work on PP back then because the skill didnā€™t even have the channeling ui when you used it, hopefully by adding a max duration it also allowed for it to work with sure spell.

2 Likes

I wish I could see more featherfoot videos, thank you for this one tho.

I have a question about Cryomancer. I wanted to know if the chances of ā€˜ā€˜ice boltā€™ā€™ freezing your enemy increases with the skill lvl. I know it increases with the attribute but I wanted to know if regardless of the attribute a lvl 1 Ice bolt has the same amount of freezing enemies chances as a lvl 5 ice bolt.

1 Like

Does bloodsucking react with fireball like pp does?

yes, I saw it on a video and it give hp too

no you cant use it with object.

what about the video I posted :\

they change it already.

1. FeatherFootā€™s BloodSucking skill has been altered so that the draining effects only apply to Insect, Beast and Demon Race enemies.
    http://pastebin.com/UADedUNa

ah!.. so it was changed recentlyā€¦

that sure make it less cool xD

Is double summon still good for wiz now?

you mean necro-sorcererā€¦

hard to tell since now you need sorcerer C2 if you even want to control your summonsā€¦

Is anyone here still planning to be a dps wiz and why? What build?

Iā€™m considering making a cleric in ITOS to be useful in this game since iā€™m not a fan of fs wizards, sadly. I love playing wizards but this is just humiliating now =(

Soā€¦youā€™re opting to be a support, because you dont want to support?
lol.

1 Like

Nope, I am considering to play a diffrent class, a class that can heal bc I donā€™t like being an fs wiz as I wrote above. And I am asking if anyone here still hopes to be useful as a dps wiz bc I still wish I could be a wiz since this is my favourite class in all games.

1 Like

lol just play what you like :grin: there are balance patches every week

4 Likes

Do what you love and love what you doā€¦

thatā€™s the way of the wizard :3

Dps wiz us totally possible. Some good options are wiz 3, pyro 2/3, Sorcerer 1/?, Necromancer 2, Warlock 1, Feather foot 1. Roughly half the wiz tree can dps well.

I will, but for fun only. :v

Wiz > Pyro 2 > Psy 3 > Wiz2/Necro

1 Like

Iā€™d like your opinions on these pve dps builds (planning to build something from wiz3 other than ele3) :

wiz3 > psy2 > necro1 > warlock
Unsure about PP scaling, stun resistance of monsters and how AoE attack ratio can scew you.
Also waiting for them to fix summon shoggoth somedayā€¦

wiz3 > cryo3 > runecaster
Probably not worth but is this how IMC designed it to be played ?