Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] Mage Builds General Discussion đŸ’„

Did psycho issues get addressed or something?

Cryo1 I can understand for the ice wall, but ele1 and necro1?

Psycho C2 still sucks.
C1 is still competentish. C3 Might be good, can’t tell because well don’t know the damage numbers for Gravity Pole.

@Delcas cant tell about KToS but on ICBT2 Psycho C2 with almost permanent stun attribute was the best :3

I know they put a 10s timer on it but, it’s still good in my opinion

as for my class choices

here is the explanation

Wiz C1 - Cause you are forced to :yum: and I like the skils (shield, AOE attack and a faster attack than auto attack with a little extra hit bonus)

Cryo C1- for the walls obviously and those 3 extra bolt to spam xD

Psycho C1 - cause I need it for C2 and the costume is the best for my character :3

Psycho C2- cause I want that stun attribute on both skills and “MOE PAWAH” cough!!! couch!!

Elementalist C1 - for electrocute :\ ( I cant be an evil lord of the sith without my lighting thingy OK!!!] + it goes well with cryo :\

Necro C1- I was going for Sorcerer like before but it was changed and “I’m not one for pets who don’t listen to their master.” 
 after seen Flesh Hoop I thought it would be great as an extra defense layer :slight_smile:

Gratz to psy and necro, they just got tons of buffs :grin:

New Flesh Hop & Flesh Cannon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkFZVvKrPzk
New Dark Theurge: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsRmU3tdv8k
Dark Theurge is so good now, 50 hits at level 10 and 75 hits at level 15, it’ll be an very strong skill for boss fight and pvp (with dark effect) :laughing:.

You shouldn’t, electrocute lv 5 is pretty weak, only 4 targets - 4 hits :confused:

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

can P.P interact with the flesh hoop or the hoop with the ice wall?_?

What is even the purpose of skills like meteor or whole runecaster skill set, when you can deal 55k damage every 20 seconds with 1 second cast time?

For pvp with its huge radius.

Does the mob have to hit you to trigger dark theurge or do you only need to approach the mob (it may be attacking another person) to hit it with this skill?

Just approach the mob or you can use Evil Sacrifice to moving them.

1 Like

does the invocations from dead monsters hits like dark theurge?

@DrRM PP is actually about 15 seconds now. And the 1% sp drain is a joke lol.

wasn’t it 10 and the CD is basically 15 of wait (25CD)

I take 1% over 4% with level 10 of ICBT2 any day :\

I think you can counter that 1% by having a sorcerer with servant and maxed SP Attribute

It’s 15, I just made a psychokino.

I haven’t tried it with wiz, does sure spell work with it?

even better then :D
 that means you only have to wait 10s if you get a perfect P.P :3

that’s fast :open_mouth:

I had sure spell on icbt2 and it used to work
 but to be honest
 99% of times, I just forgot to even use it xD

Yep, according to the last week patch (+1 hit per level)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Yes, problem is just how knockback heavy the game is, sure spell won’t hold for even the slightest disruption

Yep, much better i hope they’ll buff Mastema too.

No, i’m sure knockback/knockdown can’t interrupt sure spell. I’ve grind the tree mobs using knock back alot at 2nd demon prison and i can cast Meteor/Hail totally fine (get knocked back but the cast bar still running).
Same with knockdown the cast bar still running while lying down.

I’ve run Psychokino C2.
Psychic Pressure will be interrupted if you are knocked back with Surespell.
All the sure spell will prevent is the damage based interruption.
Which makes Wiz C2, Psychokino C2/C3 questionable. Given that Psychic Pressure also gains stun potential to help secure its damage potential anyways.

1 Like