Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] Mage Builds General Discussion šŸ’„

Gosh how did that rumor even spread? After reading so many topics i thought it was Set in Stone !

And GIMME THAT SHRIMP! :stuck_out_tongue::fried_shrimp:

2 Likes

sorry I use backmasking on accident :slight_smile:

:octopus:

Thanks!
The increased tick speed wouldnā€™t make any senseā€¦

The only CC that goes through Bloodletting and Prophecy is Raise tho.

Idk why ppl keep saying how Psy counters PD or even spread wrong information saying all of Psy CCs go through those prevention skills. (I am not saying you are the one spreading that!)

Stun from PP, Telekinesis, Magnetic Force and Gravity Pole are all Rank 1 CCs.

1 Like

In all due respect, I do not spread misinformation. Telekinesis and PP are Rank 1 CCs. However, Magnetic Force and Gravity Pole are not which are more than enough to force PDs to be careful.

2 Likes

Frost Cloud get nerfed a bit :neutral_face: :

Question. Is there an overarching rule that determines the rank of a debuff? Something to know without testing in game.

For example, all C1 skills of a class counted as rank 1? Or is it all arbitrary.

Magnetic Force and Gravity Pole definitely go through Bloodletting. I play PD in kToS and get owned by those two skills all the time.

Snip.

Thatā€™s me playing PD for the first timeā€¦ thanks :cry:

@Arkova Itā€™s all arbitrary. For example, C1 Bokorā€™s Hexing is a Rank 2 Debuff. So is Warlockā€™s Pole of Agony. PDā€™s Incineration is a Rank 3 debuff so there isnā€™t any rule regarding debuff rank. You can probably expect rank 8 classes and above to have higher ranked debuff but thatā€™s only speculation.

1 Like

Iā€™m so sorry! :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: You have an excuse but the other PD was just bad.

Will edit the post to avoid looking like an ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– .

And what about pyro3>sorce2>warlock?
But I have a problem with Pyro c3. Donā€™t know how to get enchant fire- no points for it if
Fireball 15
Flame ground 15
Fire pillar 10
Hell breath 5

Its fineeā€¦ All is good :wink:. But yea. I donā€™t know what the hell my PD partner was doing hahahaā€¦

@magic-fairy you can probably sacrifice Hell Breath for Enchant Fire. You have more than enough offensive skills & Hell Breath is super mana hungry.

hell breath is a waste of sp
flame ground 10 is 100% uptime anyway, so get 10 in firewall instead
or put some in Enchant

so max frost cloud can hit 15 enemies max? thatā€™s not much of a nerf though.

Thanks. I think itā€™s a good idea. Because sa I heard enchant fire is very important skill

I think Iā€™ll do something like this:
Fireball 10
Flame ground 15
Fire pillar 10
Hell breath 1
Enchant fire 9
Is it OK?

Dont even bother with Hell Breath unless you really want to I guess. Enchant fire is enough as lvl 5 as the buff duration is as long as the CD and you only use it for the additional line in your basic attack, not for the dmg buff.
Fireball 15
Flame Ground 14
Fire Pillar 10
Hell Breath 1
Enchant Fire 5
I assume you really love Hell Breath right? I guess itā€™s fine to sacrifice 1 point of Flame Ground since it already has a 100% uptime by lvl 10. Not sure about Fire Wall since Iā€™ve never use it before.

nopihina has the right idea. lvl 1 hells breath for idk the cool looks?
that was my pyro3 build on icbt2
i suggest linker 2 after that, then warlock/feather

i went sorc then necro to test it. i didnt like the sorc costume but i liked the necro one.
sorc was good for mobbing, but the mp sap was waay too much then. i think its ok now, but i hate the idea of mp drain. necro was kinda worthless.

Thanks for your advises. I think Iā€™m so close to my perfect build :))))))

So guys, maybe u could help me ?
no interest in pvp or gvg, iā€™m more interested in PVE style, but i have a tremendous doubt on what to do ? iā€™ve seen some builds, reading, but as far i read more doubts i have.

So in your opinion what is the best path to grind build ( party and solo ) ? or i cant get it in an unique build.

In ICB2 i played as pyro but only get 4 ranks and didnt experienced the final content.
so, i did wyz, pyro, linker and than pyro again, but with the recent nerf in linker i dont know if it will worth anymore

Sorry then, and thx!

There were like only non-Psy and non-PD ppl saying that to me, and with no video proof whatsoever. :confused:

Glad to see my Wiz build will still be viable!

1 Like