Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] How to make LEGAL Bot - GG IMC

For example, a player going afk while leaving a heavy object on the attack key has to be handled differently from regular bots. The classifier can deem the afk player innocent from looking at the honest play records, so afk players should not be reported using the report function as that will work against your RII.

https://scontent-hkg3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/13007355_10204972223019974_6090199291918802352_n.jpg?oh=0228385170e90e6b964240fe594c0e9c&oe=57B109C6

• So to do:
  1. Make archer class and lvl up high
  2. Get low weapon
  3. Use macro/block z key and go afk
  4. low atacks makes mobs come under you before die so you get loot

I was wandering why in one day vikaras core price get low from 7k to 3k and saw that somone sell 200+ vikaras cores then i saw ppl afk farm at some good material farm spots. Many places to get tons of silver by AFK atack

IMC - WHY U FIGHT WITH BOTS IF YOU AGREE WITH BOTTING ITSELF

3 Likes

Lol, nice bait attempt.

3 Likes

Facepalm I don’t agree with this being okay, IF the said person is away from keyboard. However, this is not Botting. I won’t/don’t do it, but it is what it is, and it’s not botting.

2 Likes

I think the support simply don’t understand what he is talking.

I think this explained why IMC is slow with dealing with bots, because their technical knowledge is just too low.

I doubt if this is true though.

I agree with you, afk farming is not different from botting IMO. If you come to person attacking and ask if he is a bot, and he doesn’t respond, then he IS a bot.

You call this a Bot? No idea are you retarded or stupid, or let’s just make it both.
Unless you really enjoy others treating you as one, think before you even post. Else you are just a bad troll.

1 Like

The classifier also can deem those user as bot.

5 Likes

And how this is diffrent ? Same goal at the end

It’s kind of VERY simple bot. Because it kills mobs FOR YOU, while you don’t need to do anything.

I agree that it shouldn’t be banned, but it has to be restricted. What’s the poin of making a game where it’s profitable to put a heavy object on keyboard and go away.

IMC should fight bots AND add some interactivity to the game so such ways of grinding won’t be needed.

It’s call inefficient farming, you are just taking advantage of how the targetting system works. How is it a Bot when no 3rd party software is being use?

What’s a diffrence between this simple bot and more advanced way ? It gives you the same at the end. Restriction ? NO it should be illegal.

Yep it’s bot not differnt much but it does not use any iilegal program and everyone can do it like just stand afk and let your pet fight with low lv monster is it bot too?

using 3rd party software - set it for night, in the morning collect rewards
using macro - set it for night, in the morning collect rewards and it’s safe to use

You know what? Forget that I was even in your thread. You are just plain dumb from what I see. I don’t really want to discuss anything or get further involve with someone that ignorant to be unable to tell the difference between 3rd party software botting and exploiting game mechanics, and just clump them together.

Using external program violate the term of service, so using a macro violate it automatically.

Riiiiight so following your logic if I have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich it should cost the same as a plate of prime rib… it all ends up with the same result right?

In the toilet; like your logic.

Putting something on the keyboard amounts to an exploit. Not a bot Program. Should it be actionable? For repeat offenses I would thinkso. That is up to imc. But its NOT the same thing.

their technical knowledge is low, man i just dont even know what to say to all you armchair programmers/economists/generals anymore. They wrote the damn game, they have an entire team devoted to working out their economy.

They know exactly what they are doing and you do not.

Sorry for spam but I ask you all to vote in this poll too if you haven’t already. There are at least 4 threads (5 if my poll thread is counted) where people discus about this topic so I decided to create a poll to get players’ general opinion on this afk botting matter. It might help IMC to decide their stand on it:

Maybe his [Real bot] Just get rekt and he’s try to discorage other people lol.

Did you saw the post that indicate how the staff don’t even understand what is a Macro?

That or they do allow Macro Recorder.

And hey, you don’t really need to be good in technical knowledge to write a MMORPG. Game Engine exist for this purpose.