Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] How to make LEGAL Bot - GG IMC

Ok, from what i understand, we shouldnt report them as bots, because that function is specifically for the bots and not afk grinders.

I think afk grinding is still almost as bad though and it deserves at least a temporary ban that increases with repeat offences. Should we report them on the forums then? Or would the classifier automatically detect and ban these players?

Or is it that you are more concerned about the RMT bots at this time? I can understand that.

1 Like

I think the IMC rep just didn’t get what the guys was asking?

This is clearly botting. Botting just means the use of some program to automatically play the game while the real person is not attendant. At least that’s the general understanding from many other MMOs I’ve played.

Many features are consumed by a bot classifier including playing patterns, trading patterns, levelling patterns, chatting patterns and so on. So it’s hard to determine only by z-botting record.

1 Like

That’s my point. You should still have at be at the PC. The moment you leave you have changed the way things work, and although not tech a bot. It should not be allowed.

Holding down the Z button isn’t really anything playing the game for you. In fact most keyboards now-a-days can do everything for you. W/o use of third party programs. Mine can. I can set up whole macros of to-do’s.

keep thinking like that, IMC approves ;x

Im face palming so hard on your behalf right now…

even if it’s not the same thing it’s still an exploit and it SHOULD be punished, not as harshly but this kind of behavior should e discouraged anyway, if not then bots are just going to be programed to stay in 1 spot insteaad of moving around then they’ll never get banned…

Both result from people too lazy to actually pay attention and play the game. They shouldn’t be playing in that case and it takes away from players who are playing legitimately. I could care less about the technicalities of it, both should be punished.

I’m not sure if that support person knew what you meant, but I think I understand what the announcement meant now after thinking about it more.

It says they should not be reported using the bot report function since it will work against your RII.

They don’t say not to report it or its not a bannable offence. Just not to use the bot report funcion since it can work against you since the system will also take in account your non afk play time.

So, I will continue to report them, just on the forums for now on.

If you macro afk, you’re going to get caught by the same system that monitors for bots. You’ll be banned for sure. You don’t have to believe me, just do a bit of reading on how their automated detection is going to work, and you’ll realize that IMC rep doesn’t really understand what’s going on or what is being said to them.

i like how this viet is trying to make bot legalized via a fake tossupport email.

for all you stupid people who believe the reply from imc support is real, just check your email for all the support ticket replies u get.

TS posted a fake self created tossuport reply which is intended to spread misinfo on use of macrobots.

the real email of tossuport is tossupport@imc.co.kr and their replies can be easily checked in your email as long as they replied your support ticket.

They will always begin with

"Greeting Saviors!

and end with

"Regards,
Tree of Savior Support Team

ⓒ IMCGAMES CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Term of Service"

Greetings Savior!

Thank you for contacting support team! We are aware of the issue and trying to figure out what is causing the problem.
What we know at the moment is that when Database is overloaded with too many transactions, this message pops up and deters players from moving to other maps. You will be able to move to the next map when Database is not overloaded so we ask you to continuously try for now. The dev team is currently looking into this and an announcement will be made as soon as the issue is resolved. Thank you.

If you have any further concerns, please do contact us again.

Regards,
Tree of Savior Support Team

ⓒ IMCGAMES CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Term of Service

this kid should be banned for spreading lies and falsifying tos support account.

That’s exactly what I mean.