Tree of Savior Forum

[GUIDE] Grand Collection Chest Guide

I have all collections up to Delmore Manor completed on the Orsha route, and still remember where most of the chests are. Is there any way I could contact you so we can collaborate?

Edit:
Not Delmore Manor; Delmore Outskirts.

orsha route is pretty far done already :slight_smile:
and i appreciate the help a lot and i am thankful for it but as i said before i take a lot of joy trying to figure out where these chests are myself and exploring maps so i try to evade spoilers on that subject. even though i update the guide a lot iā€™m not in a hurry to finish it. its more of a fun-project i do :slight_smile:

added:
Royal Mausoleum 1F
Royal Mausoleum 4F
Mage Tower 1F
Mage Tower 2F
Mage Tower 3F
Mage Tower 4F
Mage Tower 5F
Starving Demonā€™s Way
Pilgrim Path
Altar Way

hey @GrandTickler, the one who made the TOSCAMP map is looking for map submissions for the english version of ToS, you should do this as a collaboration with them

1 Like

im not sure how to contact him, but he is free to take and use my images in any way he pleases

Hey, I found the Ashaq F1 collection box.

oh ā€¦you didnā€™t get the one in Nevellet Mine 1F?

yes i did, its right bellow nevellet quarry 2f :stuck_out_tongue:

oh ā€¦your list didnā€™t have collection box thats not related to chest eh?
for example monster specimen set (str1 + int+1) that can be obtained here (old well)

(beware ā€¦this one has annoyingly rare tanu flower ā€¦lol)

There are other rare collection as well ā€¦ that either from hidden quests or loot from mobs or bosses

yeah im not including those in the guide, but feel free to post them or make a guide for those :stuck_out_tongue: i simply dont have the time or knowledge to figure out where and how to get those lol. maybe once i 100% all maps ill add them

Did anyone find the collection in Forest of prayer?

yes, i actually got it last night. give me a minute and ill update the guide with some more maps:)

oh that would be awasome, i cant for the life of mine to find it.

yeah it was very hard to find it lol, it took me a long time too!

added:

Crystal Mine Lot 2 - 1F
Crystal Mine Lot 2 - 2F
Forest of Prayer
Residence of the Fallen Legwyn Family
Main Chamber
Grand Corridor
Penitence Route of Great Cathedral
Sanctuary
Demon Prison District 1
Demon Prison District 2
Demon Prison District 3

all this chests already was on the map http://toscamp.com/map_en/map3.8.php

so i donā€™t see the sense of this guide

but what is really needed - guide about who drops every item from the collection list. Itā€™s easy to understand who drops loot by name of mob in the name of the item. But we donā€™t see who drops equip, and database doesnā€™t give answers.

toscamp is great if all maps had an English alternative (so far just a few), the korean characters are more distracting than anything

Iā€™ve been using this one instead because itā€™s simple and efficient for locating chests. https://tos.neet.tv/zones

EDIT: I hope someone would make a guide for collections not available through random chests (like the Tenet Church Collection, I have zero idea where to get it).

finaly got around to fix the big gap on the klaipeda path lol

added

Gele Plateau
Nefritas Cliff
Tenet Garden
Tenet Church B1
Tenet Church 1F
Tenet Church 2F
Veja Ravine
Vieta Gorge
Cobalt Forest
Septyni Glen

Another one I found that is not in the list

Sirdgela Forest Lv. 61
Kvailas Forest Lv. 64

Does anybody know where to get the collection for the second set of revelations? This one:

revelation collections are all obtained by doing the main quests as far as i know. you should be getting this set around level 90-115

Well Iā€™m 147, have all three revelations from the second set and also finished the respective main quest lines. But I didnā€™t get the collection. =/

So if you (or anyone) would remember where you got it, I could trace back and see if I can still get it.