Tree of Savior Forum

[GUIDE] Grand Collection Chest Guide

Thank you for making this. My faith in humanity is restored.

Klaipeda : Gate Route lvl 58

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/271714464728572685/C2A29B2674D4C1E1E19F0A25706E5E498182650B/

Klaipeda : Sirdgela Forest lvl 61

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/271714464728590956/614000C3D

Klaipeda : Royal Mausoleum Lodge lvl 73

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/271714464728663787/C6E04728834623B1A1FE87D649BF794277041455/

Lv69 Tiltas Valley: PDEF+1
Feel free to reupload it into your imgur album :slight_smile:

I would like to contribute with something.

The ā€œmap relatedā€ collections are fairly easy to find. But there are a few collections that are not map related (Bones collection, flowers collection, cards collection, etc.)

Does anyone know how to get all of those?

I found one of them on the cobalt forest map. It is called ā€œMonster Specimen Setā€ and it gives +1 STR and +1 INT. There is a quest there that will give you this collection as a reward.

You can get the quest on the ā€œold wellā€. It is on the area between Dvyni Wetland and Narvas Curved Path.

Besides this one, I know of a collection called ā€œNecklace of the Five Sinsā€, that gives +1 INT when you collect 5 different necklaces.

Those necklaces are obtained after completing some quests on 5 different maps. The first one you get on Starving Demonā€™s Way, a level 121 map. After that you will be getting a necklace on the next maps, level 124, 127, 129 and 133.

BUT, I donā€™t know where to get the collection box for this one. I have collected 3 of the 5 necklaces, maybe in the end of all 5 quests I will also get the collection box. Not sure yet, but will update here if I find out.

You can add the ā€œMonster Specimen Setā€ to your post, and some information about the necklaces if you want.

Tosbase lists it as a quest reward. I canā€™t take that quest yet so Iā€™m not able to confirm it, anyone can help? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Oh, I didnā€™t see that, but then itā€™s probably what I said, the last quest (map 133) will reward us with the last necklace + the collection box.

I stopped last night on the entrance of the 4th map(129), So tonight I should get the last necklace and the box. I will update it here after finishing it =)

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure if tosbase just made some updates, or if I missed something a few days agoā€¦ Because I tried to search there on how to get some of the ā€œnot map relatedā€ collection boxes and didnā€™t find anything on the items descriptions.

Now they have the information on some of them. Like the necklace that we discussed above.

And also, The Bones collection box, apparently drop from Bleak Green Woodspirit with a 0,1% drop rate.

You should add those collections on your guide on a ā€œitems/quests collectionsā€ partā€¦ Or something like that.

1 Like

https://tos.neet.tv/items?q=collection

All the collections with their stat bonuses and required items. Except it doesnt say where you get them.

just added the following maps to the list:

Gate Route

Nevellet Quarry 2F
Feretory Hills
Mochia Forest
Sutatis Trade Route
Bellai Rainforest
Zehara
Seir Rainforest
Galeed Plateau
Fasika Plateau
Manahas
Genar Field

Apsimesti Crossroads

i forgot to convert these map images to jpeg format so theyā€™re a little bigger in size, iif thats a problem let me know and ill edit them

edit: right now i dont have any plans to add the revelation collection box or rare monster drop boxes to the list cause especially the latter would take up so much time. ill focus on the map chests first and once thats done ill see how i can improve it further :slight_smile:

Awesome!

On a similar note, does anyone know where to get keys to lvl 3, and upwards, chests? I havenā€™t received anything but lv 2 keys so far.

i believe i got a level 3 key from a quest boss in a level 100+ map (possibly duke buriel ground or around those areas)

Royal Mausoleum F1
Hereā€™s Royal Mausoleum F1, will be looking for F4 once i get there lol

Super cool man!
Thank you very much!

Orsha Route
Ashaq Underground Prison 1F

Iā€™ve alredy took it, but it respawns at that corner.

Just to update, I finished the 5th map and when you finish the last quest you get the last necklace + the collection box.

More stuff from me, Royal Mausoleum 4F so you can finish up Royal Mausoleum with my prev post and the entire Tenet Church Set. Some of the chests arenā€™t respawning for some reason so if you want to contribute a better pic, feel free to do so
Royal Mausoleum 4F
Tenet Church Set (Garden to F2)

So how do you activate the attributes if you have the items? I mean Iā€™m guessing the collection would take the items in return it will give you permanent bonuses, right? ā€¦ Or once I have all items for that one collection then it will automatically be applied? Or do I have to visit the Collection Master and view the collection so it would apply? ā€¦ Iā€™m lost. :confused:

at the collection master you have to drag the necessary items to the collection you want to complete and once you got all the items the stat bonus will be applied.

new characters who want to receive stats from this already completed collection need to simply click on this collection to get the bonus. and yes they are all permanent :slight_smile:

added:

Owl Burial Ground
Poslinkis Forest
Saknis Plains
Dvasia Peak
Sunset Flag Forest
Sicarius 1F
Sicarius 2F

Hello.
I donā€™t find any chest on the localisation of West Siauliai Woods.
Does the location change?

Edit: Bug confirmed, I just switched to another character and found it at right localisation.

I would also like to contribute :3

Tenet Garden