Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide | Full Healer | Sup | Magic DPS] Paladin Krivis PD

What makes a good build?

The most important thing about creating a consistent build is choosing the right class, if you miss a useful skill doesn’t matter much since you can reset the skill points of your character.

1# Rule: The build must fulfill the role that you want it to accomplish.
2# Rule: Every rank needs to improve or/and add at least 2-3 good skills.
3# Rule: The build should have synergy between classes, some skills can be good by themselves but it is not enough, there must be one more reason on top of that.

What this build wants to accomplish?

The main goal is to have high damage, while very capable of healing/buffing.
With this build you can level pretty easy and can synergy well with a priest in party.

The Skill Tree

Stat Build

Invest 2:1 INT:CON until you have 90 points in CON and 296 points in INT, after that put more points in INT until you get 304 points without equips.
The other points (62 plus all bonus points you can get) you can spent in anything you judge necessary, SPR can be a good option if you don’t want use SP potion as frequently but i highly suggest go for INT.

Pros

• High magic damage.
  • High survivability.
  • Best heal.
  • Amazing Buffs.
  • Can level alone.
  • Can fulfill the role of DPS in dungeons while healing.
  • Amazing synergy with a full support priest in party.
  • Cool looking with paladin costume.

Cons

• The cooldown needs to be managed carefully.
  • You’re not a swor… pirate.

Choice of Classes

Paladin

• Restoration: Give SP regen, Increases the healing received from all sources.

Each tile of heal will have almost double of the heal when the player is under the effect of restoration.

• Resist Elements: High resistance for all elements. Can negate an attack completely and apply a debuff on nearby targets that reduce Magic Defence.
  • Turn Undead – Optional 4p : Chance to instakill Devil and Mutants, can hit 7 targets. Has Overheat.
  • Smite – Optional 1p : Just for the Knockdown.

Cleric (C2)

• Heal : Main skill as a support.
  • Cure: With the build based on INT this skill will scale really well and can remove Rank 1 Status Effect like sleep.
  • Safety Zone : Now this skills has +20 blocks with Cleric C2 which make you VERY tank.
  • Fade – Optional 1p : Using it with Aukuras will make monsters on you aggro on the Torch.

Krivis (C3)

• Aukuras – 1p or 3p for the Attribute : Reduce the natural regen time. Using it will aggro nearby monsters.
  • Daino : Even with the raise of the Limit Buff Cap, 5 points will be good to have.
  • Zaibas : Main damage skill and scale insanely well with INT.
  • Zalciai : Give Magic Amplification. Reduce the critical resistance of the target.
  • Divine Stigma : Increase STR and INT by 78. **The buff is way better than 78 since it scales with Rank and Current STR/INT points.

If you have 500 int and get the Divine Stigma buff and you are Rank 7 you will get 249 INT from the buff.
**EDIT: Something is different in OBT the buff was getting multiplied but in recent patchs the UI is not showing it, maybe at CTB2 this formula was not working but the UI was calculating in a misleading way. Cannot test this problem but soon i will get more info.

Plague Doctor

This class proved to be the best against Wizards in PvP and group PvP.
Most of the skills remove Status effects.

• Inceneration : Another INT magic attack to use. Scale with debuffs on the target.
  • Beak Mask - 1 point if you with to invest in another skill. : Long Duration. Can negate Status Effects Lv3

The rest of the skills have no secret, just remove Status Effects.

Closing Thoughts

This build only works because of Paladin, will allow you to have high damage while healing and giving offensive buffs.

Any question or english mistakes you can comment and I will respond as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time.

Check my other Guide

6 Likes

If you are making an INT paladin you should look for this item. Krivis and Pala both give HPR and this item benefits from it.

Updated the guide with a better layout and added Zalciai effect.

The item looks pretty good, but will be hard to obtain.

It’s hard to level up with this build in high levels? I don’t see a good damage progression through the rank advancements.

Another question, is cleric C2 needed? Or I can pick up Cleric C1, Krivis C3, Druid C1, PD C1 to more aggro and more damage skills without loss in “healer support” job?

As far as i know Zaibas (scale with INT + Magic Attack, INT affect magic making it scale 2 times more than normal) is the best scaling Magic Damage after Meteor and Rune of Destruction.

You can sacrifice a Cleric C2 and PD to improve damage by having Druid C2. But it will weaken the healing ability.

1 Like

Just going on existing advice, or did you try this build out yourself?

From what i saw zaibas alone is fine for the first few ranks, but doesn’t hold up to well late game. Enemies simply have to much health, despite it’s good dmg.

it’s the most damage that you can get without sacrificing your support abilities.

What armor should we be using with this build?

This build seems pretty solid; not sure why not much post on it. so far I’m @ lvl 3x and pure INT

• Can use CD time to round up mobs before dropping a zaibas bomb
  • Hopefully there’ll be more ways to nuke. 30 seconds is a long time…

is divine might nerfed or still good? i’ve got cure @ 5 and debating to put the other 5 into divine might

here’s my slightly tweaked one based off of already having cure @ 5

also i’m completely new so what attributes would be recommended to purchase from job changer

Do you think the build would suffer much if you take Kabbalist intead of PD? I’d be using it in 3 players party mostly with a cata3/dragoon and cryo/linker/necromancer.

I’m trying to think of a good DPS Kabbalist build and I really like your Rank 1-6 progression.

you can get divine might is not that good but you can make it worth if you pay attention in the skill rotation, cure lv 10 give a better hit limit.

Kebbalist has only 1 good skill it will depend on the rank 8, but PD is good in so many ways doesn’t matter if he get a bad c2, since you can skip to the next good advancement. The only thing that can replace plague doctor right now is Druid for a better damage.

What kind of weapons and armor should I be using?

3 Plate armor and Cloth Glove with Magic Amp, There is nothing special for weapons since many will be introduced as the game goes on, but high magic damage is a good start, the shield needs to suit ur needs depending on the map/DG.

Very nice build. It comes out as a very independent Cleric-path, and I like that very much about it.

However, is there any way I could make a tank approach out of it? Would a 1:1 INT:CON work out?

There is no reason to go tank in the stats, try to get some hats with HP, Safety Zone is almost OP.

congratulations, you’ve got some really interesting build here, i hope you keep updating this topic with new info.

any gameplay video this far?

Awesome build. I’m level 76 and doing a close version with just some points in difference right now.

And I have one question: does zaibas(with the attribute for it) scale with AoE attack ratio?
http://www.tosbase.com/database/items/202101/ (weapon I just got)

Yes it does scale.

/20characterlimit

1 Like

Hi there. Nice guide. Since im new to ToS I started my first character using your guide. But I have few questions.

First about heal atributes. Heal: Enhance (Increases the damage dealt on an enemy with [Heal] by 1% per attribute level.) and Heal: Remove Damage ([Heal] will not inflict damage and react to enemies.) Isnt these two like conflict to each other?

And second question is - how do you think, can I use this build if I’ll be only support character in party? Like idk, is ressurect and priest buffs must have for end game dungeons? And if so, can I switch plague doctor for 1 circle of priest maybe?