Tree of Savior Forum

Greetings from a noob

Hey guys, new guy who had much interest in this game for months now but never managed to get his hands on. I most likely will start checking the forums from now on (and it might be the first actual forum i spend time posting on) but that doesn’t matter.

The point of this post is, I’d like if anybody gave me any info about the game I should know that you can’t or most likely won’t see through occasional 30 min twitch/YT videos and at the same time get to know you guys and hopefully make friends before the OBT starts =)

EDIT: Forgot to ask if anyone made a Discord server while im at it.

TL;DR Hi, new here, looking for possible ToS friends/info about you guys or the game

2 Likes

I saw a guide for newcomers somewhere here. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2 Likes

I think the point of his post besides info about the game is know people, search function don’t help find people to talk lol.

yes, the main point is to get to know people and hopfully find cool people i’d enjoy playing this on release with, the juicy secret info about the game is just a treat =P

Nice to meet you! I’m Melon :sparkles:

This is a really nice community we have here,I think you’ll like it.Most of us are friends already so you’re definitely welcome as well.

My tip: Check the forums at least 1-2 times a day with OBT looming like it is.You don’t want to miss out on any important information like dates or times.Many people came here posting about how much they loved this game and had been waiting so long for it,but didn’t check the forum regularly and missed info to test/play iCBT one or both times.We tend to not sympathize with people like that.

2 Likes

Nice to meet you too! ^^

Don’t worry about me not checking the website for info. The hype I have for a chance to experience something similar to Ragnarok’s early days for the first time is killing me. I can’t go a day, or even half of it without checking for dates x_x

1 Like

That miraculous search function (or just reading general discussion/off-topic category) also helps to find topics with players pictures and topics where they didcuss various stuff. Nice way to discover community.

1 Like

She is Melon…

^ Damn, Melon… call me :wink:

`[quote=“atari, post:7, topic:142540, full:true”]
That miraculous search function (or just reading general discussion/off-topic category) also helps to find topics with players pictures and topics where they didcuss various stuff. Nice way to discover community.
[/quote]

Or, I can simply make a thread myself and let people who wants to meet/greet new people instead of trying to wiggle my way into a conversation I don’t belong in and feel awkward`

1 Like

LOL no,go look up the recent thread of players posting their pictures if you want to see what I look like.Ignore this silly creature :smirk:

Shhhh, i want to keep that a secret to myself LOL.

1 Like

Guuuuurl. I was talking about your actual picture :wink:

Jk, but I did see your picture among them and kinda, sorta, looked at it for abit >_> awkward

3 mins into the forum and i already sound like a creep… great…

1 Like

It’s an open forum and was a topic about showing your real self,I appreciate the honesty but it’s not like I can stop you anyway,so it’s fine~

Your avatar says all lol.

1 Like

Don’t fall for it!
He’s just a vicious berry

Who is trying to look hot and disguise as gril.
http://keeponamazing.com/sites/default/files/Grill%20Safety%201600x900.jpg

1 Like

LOL STOP xD. I just do think she’s cute. I only looked i swear! My nick name isnt Pervert Hermit too!

1 Like

You can’t fool the NONONOnononoNONONO cat (my avatar LOL).

1 Like

@atari : Is that where I say I enjoy putting my meat on hot grills on sunny summer days?

1 Like

Having an old pervert as favorite fictional character doesnt make me an old pervert tho… does it?

Hello and welcome!~

Hope this helps:
Something to tinker w/ while waiting for OBT
Something to read while drinking :tea:
some guides you might like:
wizard
swordie
Have fun!~ :blush:

1 Like