Tree of Savior Forum

Great, more restrictions

Are you assuming the game will die because of this 72 hour restriction?

not because of this small one. it will because of all the restriction in this game. it the most restriction in one game from lvl 1 i see in my gaming life.

Again, you’re thinking of yourself. Broaden your mind chief, maybe there are some p2ws out there who want super p2w from the get go. They won’t be able to sell off TP items (Tokens) to amass their quick silver. Instead they’re pushed towards dealing with …

RMTERS!?!

Ironic I know. But on the serious note, really, I’m thinking about IMC when I make these observations. These are simply not signs of a well to do game. I don’t know of any successful game that started out with such rampant botting, fraud, general issues. The type of games that do succeed with these red flags, well their success is in the pockets of the investors, not to the interest of the players.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure steam has been notified of this loophole and they are working with imc to fix this issue, meanwhile imc is doing this restriction to prevent any new accounts made with the loophole to continue exploiting, remember imc is a customer of steam while steam is a publisher, they wouldn’t want their customer to lose money so they will fix it for imc.

This one right now will likely be removed sooner or later anyway. But it’s still also stopping heavy p2w’s (for the time being), and i am in favor for that.

I am quite positive IMC doesn’t favor p2w very much either.

72 hour delay from p2w-ing doesnt really do much of an impact in the end anyway,

yup just defending IMC’s decision because others dont know anything but whine.

for other things like limited trade on token or no 1:1 trade for free then i wont complain about other’s complains because it is reasonable to make a complaint about it

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Well, there is absolutely nothing wrong with P2W players wanting a quick way to make money, but right now some players are exploiting a loophole using the same method p2w players are using, so these p2w players might have to wait until the matter is resolved and the changes might be reverted.

Wait am I reading this correctly?
When they say “made” items does that include crafted items? and looted items? Because that’s what I sell for silver. I mean you have to wait 3 days to sell stuff you craft? And loot?

Also I’d be down if ToS was like a 10-20 dollars or more game. I think that’s fair. It would make it harder for bots with the restrictions you are now adding.

Its for newly made teams, which is new accounts, doesn’t effect account that have existed for more than 72 hours.

its for newly made team like @ahfaichucky said.

if you are new to the game then you cant sell or trade anything (considering you have a token) for the next 3 days since they are confirming if what you paid is legit or used the exploit.

after that then you are free to sell any item you want. prices wont change much in those 3 days unless there’s a massive update like faster spawn rate (able to farm the item 2x~3x more fast than the previous rates) that could lower the price of some items looted on field by about 20~30% depending on the supply and demand from the community

It’s pretty disturbing that they can move this quickly when money is on the line… but when it comes to addressing real real problems like trade restrictions between friends or spawn rates they drag their feet… the proof that they could be more responsive doesn’t get much clearer than this :confused:

Edit: does anyone disagree that this event shows that they haven’t been giving it their all?

1 Like

Your comparison is comparing apples and oranges.

THANK YOU, someone begins to see the bigger picture. They clearly are capable of quick and, albeit it’s a restriction and I hate that but, effective decisions. But when it’s the issues that matter to the players and have to do with the actual game (Respawn rates, dungeons, trade restrictions, bots, Minimum Prices on the AH<-- This doesn’t help combat RMT but stops certain commodities from a realistic market, etc etc) they could really careless. They reallllly care about keeping a healthy in-game economy (/sarcasm). They’ll address that next week on maintenance, Maybe.

Where’s the promised team storage change? “Dragging our feets bro”

2 Likes

One issue is obviously more important than other.

1 Like

I dunno man, on Klaipeda for some reason hanaming petals go for 2200 a piece, Digele’s go for like 10k or some crazyness.

IMO, they already explained why they can’t enable no trade restrictions, its because of gold sellers, they are doing great in this part, atleast they are making an effort to curb gold sellers unlike some other games i have been in, about the spawn rates, i do agree that it should be raised but i rather let them focus first on fixing the botting problem like adding a anti hack.

although i can agree with how slow they are

this one is an exploit that needs to be fixed ASAP so they are temporarily fixing it.

for the other function/features that needs to be change… well… i have no comment.

a new problem occurred so it shifted the priority is what i can only tell. just hope they bring out the change in team storage next week so i can make a templar or a druid (transferring items that i bought from my main to my alts at the cost of potential and trade slot >.<)

You do realize jonathan is a brazilian, Silva is a BR last name. Juss Saiyan

wait what?!

is your message for me? cuz i dont get what you are trying to say