Tree of Savior Forum

Great, more restrictions

I fail to see how this is even bothersome. Assuming you made a new team, exacly what items would you have to sell?

Unless you played for atleast 12 hours a day, or cashed to instantly sell a token, what item do you really need to afford so soon?

72 hours is nothing.

IMC has been bending over backwards for the player base, it seems no matter what they do, there will be retards like you around. :checkered_flag:

2 Likes

people the problem is new restriction will not help this game. people now know from this forun/redit/steam that imc add new restriction for any problem. how is this good?
like will you go and live in a country that restrict you from go out after sunset but have the lowest crime rate in the world?

bending over? what problems did they fixed so far? name one mister bender over.

1 Like
  1. founders pack for most game do have bugs from time to time, nevertheless u get a headstart to lvling.
    2)bots are really intense during this period.
    Why ,u might ask.
    it’s becos of steam’s refund logic,
    gold farmers are abusing the system to take advantage of it in order to make and remake their teams to farm and lvl.
    without the bots and gold farmer,i dont think the restriction would be that bad.

but on the other hand,i wont say i highly support some of wat imc is doing.

1. dungeon restriction
    imc ,u could do a dungeon restriction for PER dungeon type…
    BUT u made a globe dungeon count to be restricted. i am not too impress and happy about that.
    i love dungeon farming,crazy about boss killing,
    ur move practically pull the fun out of the game…
    pls do something about the dungeon restriction,make it “PER Dungeon type” and not “ONLY 2 Chance to do any dungeon”
    @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_John @Staff_Julie @GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian

well 30-300k per sold item (depending on rarity and demand) is a great thing to have at early stage of the game.

This guy. This is a good thing, not bad. Get real and stop trolling.

1 Like

how its good?saying somthing is just good is wrong.

It’s a soft fix to be exact. But it doesn’t even affect any new players. It’s not like you have the silver to purchase anything high end with a new character or a need to. Even arde cost a bomb for a new team to purchase.

fix for what? what dos it fix?

Exacly how much profit does this Restriction cause to a new player that starts from 0?

Who here is a multi millionaire in RL, in ToS? Who is to say that making new teams isn’t going to be or already is a viable way to make silver.

Really think outside the box guys. Imagine it’s a step in a completely perfectly healthy way of accumulating in-game wealth. I’m almost certain it will be for someone out there, and no I’m not talking about botting.

Anyways, now you’ve got 72 hours slapped on to a restriction, 30mins-2hrs for a listing, 48 hours to collect silver.

Then all the other fugly as hell loops you gotta jump to get it into some form that’s useful to your main. Assuming that’s your goal. This is just a tongue twister of hassle for a normal player who loves alt/alt accounts and creative methods to play the market. The shadowy bot/RMT masters out there could careless about this. Sure it adds another step in their work, but automated is automated. Time is exactly what they’ve got, times the number of bot programs they can run. They got more time than you and I, many times over. The PRINCIPLE is that it’s just continuous elimination of how you CAN play. That’s what this game is, Tree of Ball Busting Restrictions. ToBBR.

This measure, they claim will give them a window to deal with the exploiters who abused a steam transaction. And after that’s done, maybe they lift this one restriction, sure maybe. But for what we can see, they haven’t done that yet for any other restriction, why start now.

And who here can name one thing IMC has actually fixed? I mean with their game, not even talking about server stability or the inconsistent dungeon queue issues and what not. They haven’t done anything in two weeks. Just more issues piling up with restrictions as fixes. That’s the reality.

Ians you must be one of the exploiter, didnt expect server to be down the last minute so you can transfer your items, so now you are complaining.

1 Like

OHHHH, I remember you. The asswipe who never proved his point and runs off with throwing cookies at everyone who wins a debate against you.

And what doesn’t it fix? You tell me, the other way round.

Well I will tell you new steam exploited ghost accounts can’t sell their illegal tokens on the market. It buys IMC time till steam fixes the exploit. So is your brain make of cookies as well?

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure this is a temporary solution until steam fixes the payment exploit while providing imc with the data & support to ban & fix the market. Other than that unless someone is a millionaire buying new accounts left & right, you’ll just have to bear with it until they fix the fraud issues, blame gabe not imc.

Looks good to me but I have this feeling why the players are directly affected. Are they trying to tell us that we cant prevent hackers/cheaters from coming in thats why they need to do it inside? Cant they at least implement anti hack or hack shield? We know that they can still bypass that but at least give them a fight.

Clearly a lvl 1-120 character needs multiple millions of silver to do some progress.

By god, this person aims to be number one. The restriction stops him from being p2w for measly 72 hours, i’d give him my pity, but then i remembered i don’t favor p2w anyway.

1 Like

no im am not.
i just want this game to last long

It is a good measure by IMC. I can see so many benefits just from this.

1. It stops Pay-to-Win players from setting up a new account, straight away purchase silver from silver-farms to buy 3x 3attribute headgear.

2. It stops DLC exploits for the moment for IMC to roll out a better solution.

A normal player by community terms doesn’t have multiple steam accounts just to play the game or market. He or she will have just 1 account with many different alternate characters.

Unless of course you are the “normal type of player” who loves to use many different steam accounts to run macros on.

and let me ask you

how can IMC fix the loophole that steam has?

the exploit that was revealed is a payslip or something that has 48 hrs to be paid or it will expire making the payment null and void. this is their only solution to it.

this is an understandable countermeasure against this exploit unless you can suggest how IMC can prevent an exploit like this that is from steam itself and not on their tree of savior game.