Tree of Savior Forum

Great, more restrictions

They can act this fast against frauders. Why can’t they act this fast for legitimate community concerns and requests? The best example is low spawnrate.

So let’s face it for imc:

Money > playerbase

And you are saying this is perfectly okay. As I see it, it should be:

Money = Playerbase

Edit: it’s great they can act this fast against fraud. It also means they should be acting this fast for much requested and non contested playerbase requests like higher spawnrate too.

Money = Playerbase is not realistic. Different issues have different priorities. If you think spawn rates and trading are on the same level as exploits involving paid items and sales inflation then you are dreaming. Get real please.

Will IMC add more restrictions? Will IMC do what the community wants and make the game more attractive/friendly to old and new users alike? Tune in to forum.treeofsavior.com!

You are saying imc should give 100% effort to protecting their bottom line. I agree. But they should be putting in just as much effort when these fraud related issues are not a problem.

This fraud issue just occurred and it’s great that they are pedal to the metal. But it’s not like we had this fraud issue for the last two weeks. You’re excusing something I think is not excusable.

actually i can’t belive, the bad performance of this game, i payed almost 30 ‎€ in order to play a finished game early, and what i get? a unfinished game with hundreds of problems and bugs, i cant finish one quest until this day becouse a warp is bugged, i payed for a game not for a bad intent of a beta test.

I don’t know why but I read this in a british accent.

Well, I heard of this fraud about a week ago and someone mentioned it was possible since release.

People have been reporting it to IMC for some time now lol I personally didn’t know the methods so I just assumed it was fake

I usually do some research about a game before i decide to spend money on it.

If you did, you would know if its worth/not worth getting into.

That just means they don’t even take their bottom line seriously if they were sitting on this for more than a week… really not sure that’s the argument you want to be making in imc’s defense :confused:

1 Like

Well, it is possible that they got diifferent teams of what to take care of.

Can’t say im super satisfied myself, but hey, something like this is better than nothing at all :sweat_smile:

This is more steam’s fault than IMC, though. They’re the ones that screwed up on the payments’ front.

"When money is involved, they’re working overtime. "

…hm…of course…they need to make money
Sigh, why do some people just have to complain about every single things? Just wait a few day to trade isn’t that bad. I don’t get it…

Where was the overtime to try to mitigate these reviews then? Wasn’t money on the line then too?

1 Like

There’s a lot of Games that restricts trading for new characters this is actually a decent solution. I do think the people who were doing it should be banned by IMC and Steam but that’s another story.

Man, are you serious? People were doing something illegal to gain an advantage and you’re complaining that they fixed it quickly? I’d be pissed if they took their time on it.

In case you have some kind of selective reading problem, here is the reason for the change.

??? Read the comments again.

It’s great that they took quick action. But where was the quick action when the game reviews were tanking? How about quick action on actual increases in monster spawn rates or many of the other crucial issues that players want action on? It’s not like imc has had this illegal DLC purchase issue hanging over their heads for the last two weeks.

Now that customers see that imc can work this fast (I’m amazed, they coded up and deployed a 72 hour market sale restriction on new Team accounts in less than 12 hours by the looks of things), the logical question is… why the heck weren’t they working this fast the last two weeks on these issues?

1 Like

I didn’t have time to read through over 100 comments. I commented on the OP.

The other issues are something they need to think over. You cant just up and change things like that without thinking them through and how it will affect things. Also, if they ddint act fast more and more people would abuse this.

As for the spawn rates and trading issues… They already attempted to do something with the spawn rates and they made an announcement they are changing the trading. Don’t know why people are beating a dead horse. They are obviously trying to think of solutions.

Think about it though, your comparing spawn rates to people committing fraud to get unlimited tokens to sell in game.

People seem to believe that companies implement solutions to social problems instantly and without thinking it through. They seem to believe that IMC is doing absolutely nothing and that they have absolutely nothing else to do besides work on trading and team storage.

Has anyone in this thread even worked in software development?

Yes, have you?

[poll][/poll]

Yes I have, which is why I find all this very bizarre. If you think changing an enemy spawn rate and implementing it is as simple as changing a single number, then you obviously have never done any kind of game programming in your life. Furthermore we are not privy to IMC’s workflow. There could be other issues they are working on. Trading and Team Storage may not be on the top of that list.

Writing up a big topic isn’t the same as proposing a solution. It’s an idea. A real solution has a lot of debate, lots of testing, projections and predictions and generally has to go through a lot of people for approval. You can’t expect the same kind of reaction time to such an exploit for everything. It’s simply not realistic.