Tree of Savior Forum

Great, more restrictions

It’s sad that how much money can be taken from the player is ever more the priority in games now. When if a game is fun more will play and for longer and thus you earn more profit, rather than making a quick buck and an inferior product.

1 Like

Then that’s too bad.

If they care and wanna sell, they have to wait. That’s it.

That is also something I agree with because it fking sucks right now. But I can also understand them hurrying to fix the exploit.

They did try to do the 50% increase but nothing happened from that so I’d just assume they’re having some issues with that?

And we all know every time they try to patch one problem, another one always pops up; so idk, fk it. If they need time then w.e.
If they don’t fix obvious things before release I’d prolly stop playing all 2gther lmao

1 Like

Hello @Pappus, i’m pretty sure this is a temporary fix which i doubt will last until f2p launches, this temporary fix is to prevent the players using the loophole to have any kind of effect on the economy, while at the same time, i’m sure they are working on banning those accounts and working with steam to prevent this issue from happening again. By then, i believe this restriction will be lifted. :smile:

Well I just hope to stop hearing people say that imc is giving the community their 100%. This event clearly shows that to be false. They will give protecting their bottom line 100%. But not popular community requests that have been asked for weeks. Heck didn’t most CBT players even suggest keeping high spawnrates?

Seems like I’m hearing a lot of players okay with imc having money as their primary concern. If so, the community deserves everything it’s been getting.

1 Like

I do hope that is true and that they will remove it, but somewhere deep inside of me thinks that the 3 days restriction is here to stay and will never go away till the end of time~~~ or at least until the game dies due to lack of players…LOL

Well this issue is definitely a priority so its important that they fix it asap, i already explained to you about trades, now for spawn rates, you were there for the launch of the game, how the server bottlenecked, IMC has to consider this before making any drastic change to the game, they must be sure that the game can be stable with a larger spawn rate of mobs in every single map in the game + all the extra channels, they cant just do all these immediately in a single maintenance like how they did with this issue.

But this is just my own opinion but i believe they are listening to us and working hard to make us all happy.

@chronosanct so you are fine with imc ignoring all these frauders flooding the market with high end enchant hats while legit players spend their silvers to buy them?

Still not a single word about team storage restrictions. I feel sorry for this shitshow already. I think i’ll just keep doing my daily dungeons untill they find a solution for their own mistakes.

1 Like

Doesn’t affect me. Only affects new players. Its steam’s fault and IMC is paying for it so until its fixed I see this fine. Also, how many under 3 players are going to start selling materials in the AH?

This restriction is great!! NO JOKE, its really great

They can act this fast against frauders. Why can’t they act this fast for legitimate community concerns and requests? The best example is low spawnrate.

So let’s face it for imc:

Money > playerbase

And you are saying this is perfectly okay. As I see it, it should be:

Money = Playerbase

Edit: it’s great they can act this fast against fraud. It also means they should be acting this fast for much requested and non contested playerbase requests like higher spawnrate too.

Money = Playerbase is not realistic. Different issues have different priorities. If you think spawn rates and trading are on the same level as exploits involving paid items and sales inflation then you are dreaming. Get real please.

Will IMC add more restrictions? Will IMC do what the community wants and make the game more attractive/friendly to old and new users alike? Tune in to forum.treeofsavior.com!

You are saying imc should give 100% effort to protecting their bottom line. I agree. But they should be putting in just as much effort when these fraud related issues are not a problem.

This fraud issue just occurred and it’s great that they are pedal to the metal. But it’s not like we had this fraud issue for the last two weeks. You’re excusing something I think is not excusable.

actually i can’t belive, the bad performance of this game, i payed almost 30 ‎€ in order to play a finished game early, and what i get? a unfinished game with hundreds of problems and bugs, i cant finish one quest until this day becouse a warp is bugged, i payed for a game not for a bad intent of a beta test.

I don’t know why but I read this in a british accent.

Well, I heard of this fraud about a week ago and someone mentioned it was possible since release.

People have been reporting it to IMC for some time now lol I personally didn’t know the methods so I just assumed it was fake

I usually do some research about a game before i decide to spend money on it.

If you did, you would know if its worth/not worth getting into.

That just means they don’t even take their bottom line seriously if they were sitting on this for more than a week… really not sure that’s the argument you want to be making in imc’s defense :confused:

1 Like

Well, it is possible that they got diifferent teams of what to take care of.

Can’t say im super satisfied myself, but hey, something like this is better than nothing at all :sweat_smile:

This is more steam’s fault than IMC, though. They’re the ones that screwed up on the payments’ front.